The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Quinn Hughes Vs Rasmus Dahlin!

SuperJr

On 2/26/2020 at 9:36 PM, cuporbust said:

Quinn has better offensive numbers. We are , however,  a MUCH better team in every single category,  so tough to compare these two right now . Dahlin on our team....... All bets are off on who is the better player overall.  

Yeah, but we are so much better due in large part too Hughes.  His impact on the game this team plays the game is undisputed.  I don't know if the same thing can be said for Dahlin's impact on Sabres so far.  It is that aspect of Hughes game that is truly incredible.  

Idk where to start with the Sabres.  The Oilers of the east.  What the heck is going on and why is so much talent being wasted.  What a shame and I hope Dahlin is ruined as result.  

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, Phat Fingers said:

Yeah, but we are so much better due in large part too Hughes.  His impact on the game this team plays the game is undisputed.  I don't know if the same thing can be said for Dahlin's impact on Sabres so far.  It is that aspect of Hughes game that is truly incredible.  

Idk where to start with the Sabres.  The Oilers of the east.  What the heck is going on and why is so much talent being wasted.  What a shame and I hope Dahlin is ruined as result.  

I have to think it has something to do with the scorched earth rebuilds. Edm for and buff have all the talent in the world but no one to teach them how to be a pro like we had. We were blasted for not selling tanev edler Sutter and the twins but look who's laughing now. Granted we haven't won anything but we're just as close to the holey grail as those teams mentioned above. If not closer.

Gcg

Thanks benning 

Edited by 73 Percent
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Phat Fingers said:

Love to have Dahlin.  He’d be the perfect Edler replacement.  30-50 points every year, PK, and tough 5 on 5 matchups.  He’s not as physical as Edler, but I still think he’d be okay in a similar role.