The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

I believe there may be two other current Manitoba residents in our league now. So if anyone would like to get together for coffee over the next few weeks, hit me up. My new job has me out in Winnipeg regularly. Would be nice to meet up with some CDCers after all these years. And I swear, I’m not a serial killer. 

1 hour ago, Monty said:

I believe there may be two other current Manitoba residents in our league now. So if anyone would like to get together for coffee over the next few weeks, hit me up. My new job has me out in Winnipeg regularly. Would be nice to meet up with some CDCers after all these years. And I swear, I’m not a serial killer. 

Image result for cereal killer

Vancouver is almost all healthy again and ready to press Calgary, who currently enjoy a 100 point lead on us in the Pacific Standings....and they sit only 24 points behind Edmonton and sitting at the top of the Pacific is LA Kings with a 275 point advantage over us. Baby steps. Whatchagonado, Calgary, when the Best Coast Nucks run wild on you, brotha???

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Vancouver is almost all healthy again and ready to press Calgary, who currently enjoy a 100 point lead on us in the Pacific Standings....and they sit only 24 points behind Edmonton and sitting at the top of the Pacific is LA Kings with a 275 point advantage over us. Baby steps. Whatchagonado, Calgary, when the Best Coast Nucks run wild on you, brotha???

Sell

• Haha 2

Tampa would like to look in to making some moves! 

Potential Players to be traded

Michael Ferland (97 fpts)

Blake Coleman (109 fpts)

Markus Foligno (56 fpts)

Ryan Carpenter (49 fpts)

Yegor Yakovlev

Joe Morrow

Looking to beef up the depth to make a run at/in playoffs. The order they are in above = the higher the price. Not limited to these guys either

Open to discussing a deal revolved around Roman Josi. On a sweetheart contract for another 2.5 years for 4M per. Open to the return, but mostly looking towards prospects/young NHL'ers.

Other notables OTB:

Wayne Simmonds

Justin Schultz

Marco Scandella