The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2018-19 [PM Nail if interested]

Nail

Carolina Hurricanes

Well, not much interest, save for 3 teams, for Casey DeSmith.

So, time to move onto Mikko Koskinen, the Oilers current #1 goaltender. Koskinen is currently 10-3-1, with a 2.20 GAA and .927 SV%. Send offers in. Will listen to all offers on roster players, prospects, or picks in return. Have been looking at extending him (no dollars have been discussed yet).

Really excited to have Matt Murray playing tomorrow. @Monty and I constantly swapping places in the standings so I could use the four games of fantasy points a starting goalie will get me before Murray gets injured again.

This also brings in the metro division clash of Murray vs Smith - the bandaid vs the sieve. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Monty said:

Just landed in Winnipeg after a week of training. Wife said she might be a little late picking me up. She just told me she’s about 50 minutes away.

Figures.

Women are the worst amirite

Also someone take some Blues! 

Edited by inane

6 minutes ago, inane said:

Women are the worst amirite

I should be careful what I say. It’s actually our 15th wedding anniversary today.

But the thing that irks me the most is being late. I don’t mind when other people are late, but it bothers me when I am. And when I am, it’s always due to the wife.

But she’s great :lol: 

• Haha 1

So uh thought there was a good chance I'd have multiple players representing Canada at the World Juniors but Ty Dellandrea, P-O Joseph and Liam Foudy have all been cut. 

Quite shocked none of them made it, but not the end of the world.