The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia 2018: The year of the missing mafia

Zfetch

47 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

BW is Mafia

If I'm wrong, Fuggit, I've been wrong before. The damn whale has been on my scum list since the beginning, yet I'm on that chubby wannabe Orca's list since the beginning???? Of the freaking game?????

I haven't been lynched nor MKd???

Cuz why?

Explain.

VOTE BW

Falcon: "I haven't been killed, BW must be mafia."

What?

39 minutes ago, 112 said:

I explain in my last post. You overwrote and overpunctuated that post and had a way too eager jump against BW.

And the post in which you voted for DT last round was explicitly scummy, which I think I touched on under 30 minutes before nightfall.

Overpunctuated????

Oh my sides can't help but hurt. You either suck at reading me, suck at identifying punctuation, are mafia, or a combination of any and all 3

14 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I already told you I didn't intend on leaving the pressure vote as my final move. I got caught up with stuff. 

I likely would have pushed for DM since he had the next highest votes I believe. I may have gauged the appetite for a falcon or Stamkos lynch too.

That sound predatory. And bird-like too.

9 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

Anyone who threatens to quit playing when they get voted for...

or

Self vote to get their way...

or

Rage at anyone who even remotely asks scum hunting questions

Should not play this game. It's such a cheap cheat. People in the actual mafia forums would laugh at us.  There are players that come here with their minds made up on how they will out their forum nemesis. Even if that nemesis is not even guilty.  They tunnel that player regardless.  It was  getting real cliquey in here. I thought this game would be different since we have not played in a long time. I have my werewolf game with stories and all ready, but I don't think I will open that thread up. Nothings changed. It amazes me how much people get mad at being questioned about what they post.Sad really. 

GG.

Uh...great, that's cool dude.

So, um...what are your thoughts on the game?

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Ok...I have no idea what you are trying to say then. How does you being alive implicate BW?

BW has always nailed me as mafia early on, and I've been lynched for it every time. Look it up. It's odd, to me at least, the non-commital I've seen in BWs game thus far.

BW was early in the TP pm. Does anyone else feel there was a rat in the PM? Has everyone seen it?

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I already recognized this fact earlier haha.

But seriously, let's all take a big deep breath.

Oh dont worry, I am calm and understanding it's all a game.

I ain't DM, not gonna go tattle, I dont take disparaging remarks during a game seriously

I played hockey, I bartend, and I do standup. S'all good

2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

BW has always nailed me as mafia early on, and I've been lynched for it every time. Look it up. It's odd, to me at least, the non-commital I've seen in BWs game thus far.

BW was early in the TP pm. Does anyone else feel there was a rat in the PM? Has everyone seen it?

True but I commited pretty hard to getting AV lynched. You have to admit that.

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Yes, and I'm not ruling it out. I guess it is possible for anyone in that original TP Alliance PM who is still alive to be a KP. 

But why are so convinced it is BW? I can't share your ESP connection with him. Wasn't Stamkos and 112 also in it or am I wrong?

Archived