The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Canuck Player who is most Underrated?

Bertorama

1 hour ago, Samgagner'sface said:

Everyone is doing what they're supposed to be doing. Funny enough, I think GMJB is the most underrated. His vision of how a team should be built is what we see when they're healthy. The people who thought we would be terrible this year seemed to make JB a laughing stock. Who's laughing now? He knows we're a couple pieces away, but his vision of a "team" is what we get to see. It's quite obvious to me when I watch the oilers lose over and over and play like a bunch of talented individuals, but not a team that can win. Management there had no idea how to build a team. It's more than high draft picks and free agent signings. It's a room full of character, full of players prepared to do what it takes to win. 

Does anyone remember when GMJB was ranked bottom 3 as a GM? I can't remember his exact ranking, but it was low. IMHO Benning is the most underrated 

Honourable mention to Green as well for keeping this team competitive most nights (entertaining games even in some losses). Plus despite one bad run when many were calling for his head already despite the team running through a difficult injury spell, the team has pulled their way back into a wildcard chase. People will say the West is weak or whatever, but that just further cements the fact that Green is also underrated.

I say Coach Green. I’m on team tank but the coach has the team jelling.

I blame EP40 and coach green for this season not bringing us a top 3 pick. Damn you EP40 and Coach Green. For doing a great job.

I see huge growth happening right before our eyes with things only getting better. It’s good being a Canuck fan and being proud of the team moving forward.

4 hours ago, WeneedLumme said:

That reminds me of a movie where that situation continued for an extended period of time until the average IQ had dropped to HFBoards levels. I think it was called "Idiocracy". Was amusing.

Your right.  We do need Lumme.

And Lumme says Bo Horvat is the most under rated. 

Archived