The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] If the Canucks had one major aquisition. Who would you want it to be?

Who would you want as the Canucks major aquisition?  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 5/14/2019 at 10:24 AM, gizmo2337 said:

I'd go with Trouba.

Top pairing of Hughes-Trouba for years to come sounds amazing.

if we could swing a trade without giving up Petey/Hughes/Boeser/Bo I’d be all in. As long as they were sure he’d resign here

If the cap goes to 83 million, then, and only then, would I support a 10.5-10.6 million dollar offer to a guy like Panarin or Karlsson (if we’re using Ovechkin’s cap hit as an absolute maximum as an appropriate percentage of the overall cap for team’s aspiring to win a cup.....the cap was 75 million in 2017-2018 if I recall correctly).

On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 1:36 PM, R3aL said:

Top pairing of Hughes-Trouba for years to come sounds amazing.

if we could swing a trade without giving up Petey/Hughes/Boeser/Bo I’d be all in. As long as they were sure he’d resign here

There are multiple reports that Trouba has zero interest in signing long-term with a Canadian team. He wants to play for an Eastern US team (my guess is Philly). So there is no reason to even talk about him as a possibility.

2 hours ago, D-Money said:

There are multiple reports that Trouba has zero interest in signing long-term with a Canadian team. He wants to play for an Eastern US team (my guess is Philly). So there is no reason to even talk about him as a possibility.

Yea sad facts 

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 9:13 AM, smokes said:

OK so from what I have read about the rumours so far. The Canucks are tied to a whole lot of players but realistically, if something were to happen through trade, the Canucks probably only have enough assets worth gving up for one major player or the cap space to land one major free agent. So the players that have been tied to the Canucks according to rumours is Lucic, Malkin, Benn, and Panarin. So if the Canucks can only get one considering the assets we might have to give for each one, who would you want? 

None, I would prefer another top 10 pick this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived