The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] Toronto Mans Attack on Summer (Mafia wins)

AV.

On 5/24/2019 at 5:33 PM, Generational.EP40 said:

Not a whole lot

...the question is, why r u so concerned tho HUH :huh::ph34r:

On 5/26/2019 at 1:52 PM, Generational.EP40 said:

Leaning on voting @Beluga Whale but not set in stone yet.

...he’s been a tad too concerned about me for my liking. Weird vibes for sure!

On 5/26/2019 at 8:17 PM, Generational.EP40 said:

I think you know I’m not a wolf since you’re one yourself and are using me as an excuse to get Stamkos out of contention of being one himself as you 2 have been teaming up in your posts.

:mellow:

On 5/27/2019 at 4:21 PM, Generational.EP40 said:

Wtf

I resign from this game. Stupid ass $&!# dumb &^@#ing cunts 

On 5/27/2019 at 4:48 PM, Generational.EP40 said:

“just”

BBB3FDC6-02DE-44AC-A07E-9CBF48E3D513.jpeg.e5b5f0ac2a1d69fc45288b72341ec13f.jpeg

19 hours ago, Generational.EP40 said:

There’s a mafia amongst BW & Falcon

And there’s a mafia amongst everyone else. I’m leaning towards TL & BJ but that should be handled after BW/Falcon are dealt with 

14 hours ago, Generational.EP40 said:

What have I done that even remotely makes you think I’m bad. Would you think AV would honestly make a newbie have a vital role in such a small game? If you do, I guess that’s that but like I said I’ll just laugh.

Then again, you’ve been up my ass since the beginning for no good reason so I’ll stick with my vote of you. Either way, you resulting in being voted will give the rest of us an answer which is a sure thing.

Prove your innocence then to sway votes.

Falcon has made sense with his responses.

And then tell us who you think is mafia and why we should vote them instead over u

You &^@#ing rat bastard @Beluga Whale. I &^@#ing knew it was you all along. The ratio of going after you vs others was prolly 75:25 the entire match on my end. &^@# &^@# &^@#. I even hate your guts that much more for pretending last night that we actually won!!!!

If it wasn’t for the stupid back and forth replies you, BJ, Stamkos, Falcon had before nightfall last night I would have never changed my opinion of you. Swung us your way so props for that. I even said it last night after the post game locks on Falcon that I had a bad feeling about you from the begging and it was hard to ignore your up my ass play.

@falcon45ca &^@#, we all got played and had no other choice. BW u little weasel I swear to GOD !!!!!! Honestly &^@# you for that little back and forth between the 4 of u prior to nightfall. That changed everything and either way, you won even before I changed my vote to a lock because Stamkos and you did which would have resulted in a win through tie/parity anyways :excl::sadno:

20 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

You &^@#ing rat bastard @Beluga Whale. I &^@#ing knew it was you all along. The ratio of going after you vs others was prolly 75:25 the entire match on my end. &^@# &^@# &^@#. I even hate your guts that much more for pretending last night that we actually won!!!!

If it wasn’t for the stupid back and forth replies you, BJ, Stamkos, Falcon had before nightfall last night I would have never changed my opinion of you. Swung us your way so props for that. I even said it last night after the post game locks on Falcon that I had a bad feeling about you from the begging and it was hard to ignore your up my ass play.

@falcon45ca &^@#, we all got played and had no other choice. BW u little weasel I swear to GOD !!!!!! Honestly &^@# you for that little back and forth between the 4 of u prior to nightfall. That changed everything and either way, you won even before I changed my vote to a lock because Stamkos and you did which would have resulted in a win through tie/parity anyways :excl::sadno:

Yeah like AV said this is certainly going in the bank of legendary Mafia copy pastas. I'll see to that. 

13 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

What? This play only makes sense if BW is mafia partnered with TL. TL will likely concede? Where on earth does he get that idea?

If he believes TL to be mafia, he should be pushing that just as hard. But he wants me to go first...cuz I'm the real sheriff, and that will win the game for the mafia. 

BW & TL are scum. 

I'd like to officially acknowledge myself for solving the game with this post.

An explanation:

Sheriff claim for round 2 was planned because I was afraid the sheriff would investigate me and limit our chances. My original idea was to hopefully claim sheriff with a scum peek on falcon before the real sheriff claimed. That didn't work but at least the claim was still believable.

Fun fact: we originally thought GEP was sheriff for his early read on me. But we change our minds after his response to BJs claim.

Falcon definitely read my final play correctly. Props.

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

I'd like to officially acknowledge myself for solving the game with this post.

Feelsbadman 

Wanna shout out a big &^@# you to BJ for the most useless fake sheriff claim of all time. Didn’t get any sort of information whatsoever from it. If anything, it just swayed mine and probably others attention from being locked on to BW to himself because it made him out to be a lying mafia trying to cover his tracks if Stamkos got voted who he claimed was mafia and backtracked on.

And for that 4 way convo prior to nightfall conveniently when I wasn’t around. But I’ll be honest, it was an uphill battle after that first nightfall was a tie. Could’ve just as easily been Falcon but &^@# Stamkos too for locking in so quickly! You gotta last longer than that (that’s what she’s said)

I’m just wondering as I stated earlier, wouldn’t it be smarter to figure out one of BW/Falcon rn as opposed to rolling the dice on TL? If he’s towns, we completely miss and screw up. 

At least if we know BW isn’t, we have a culprit. I know me and you aren’t. It’s between BW-Falcon as 1 and TL-BJ the other imo. 

I’m gutted ngl...said the whole time we should’ve tackled the fake sheriff claim by voting BW first and get that solved rather than later.

Next time, I gotta react less to others and others should listen to me more :P

Archived