The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] Toronto Mans Attack on Summer (Mafia wins)

Rate this topic

AV.

15 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Don't think you can get a clear from this. 

Wolf BJ doesn’t hide from the game. It doesn’t clear him but it’s certainly no reason to fos him. 

Wolf BJs are the best.

It's when she licks you like a dog and then sucks and then enjoys it so much that she howls and then she maintains her howling lip position and goes back for seconds :wub:

Unvote; Vote Wolf BJ

2 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

Wolf BJ doesn’t hide from the game. It doesn’t clear him but it’s certainly no reason to fos him. 

In case I was misunderstood, I'm suggesting that usually players "not knowing the game started" is a vanilla town indicator (didn't get a role PM).  But I'm not putting it past BJ to just pretend that he didn't know the game started to get a clear or some town cred. 

3 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Wolf BJs are the best.

It's when she licks you like a dog and then sucks and then enjoys it so much that she howls and then she maintains her howling lip position and goes back for seconds :wub:

Unvote; Vote Wolf BJ

Every day we stray further away from God

TL is a lot more likely than BJ at this point. 

Greets us then dips. Not too far from his normal play style but still doesn’t sit well with me. 

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Stamkos posts come off a little scummy to me but tbh the mafia have no incentive to even post so

Unvote;Vote TL,

1 minute ago, Stamkos said:

TL is a lot more likely than BJ at this point. 

Greets us then dips. Not too far from his normal play style but still doesn’t sit well with me. 

Mindmeld or is Stamkos sheeping?