The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2019/2020 -[4 GM Positions Available]

Relyt Krets

Got a couple offers for Donskoi I'm considering atm. Looking to see what others will offer before making a decision. 

2020 1st

2020 2nd

Prospect or 2

Donskoi is on a cheap contract, plays for a good team, and would be perfect for a contender to make a run with. He could be the difference in your team winning it all this year or not so keep that in mind when considering potential offers. 

Not rushing to a deal, if I dont get an offer I really like I will hold on to him. He will be good for a possible playoff run for myself next year so queue the low ball offers :p

• Haha 1
  • Wat 2

Arizona places Drake Caggiula on IR due to another Concussion Protocol. 

https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/blackhawks/blackhawks-injury-updates-drake-caggiula-placed-concussion-protocol-second-time-year

https://www.rotoworld.com/hockey/nhl/player/26731/drake-caggiula

• Drake Caggiula has been put in concussion protocol, per coach Jeremy Colliton.

Caggiula was ruled out for Wednesday's game against Vegas because of an illness and it turns out that it was something much worse.

Nov 13, 2019, 3:33 PM ET

•  

LAS VEGAS — The Blackhawks announced Wednesday morning that Drake Caggiula will not play against the Vegas Golden Knights because of what they initially believed was an illness. But after further evaluation, the medical staff has placed the 25-year-old winger in concussion protocol.

"Just want to clarify," head coach Jeremy Colliton said. "He wasn’t feeling well this morning, now the doctors have evaluated him, we’re going to put him in concussion protocol. Obviously that changes things a little bit."

It's the second time in the calendar year Caggiula has been sidelined because of a concussion. He missed 13 games last season, suffering the injury on Feb. 22 against the Anaheim Ducks.

as we acknowledge concussion protocol as IR worthy Drake will be placed on IR as of this morning.

1 hour ago, Brock Botanen said:

Got a couple offers for Donskoi I'm considering atm. Looking to see what others will offer before making a decision. 

2020 1st

2020 2nd

Prospect or 2

Donskoi is on a cheap contract, plays for a good team, and would be perfect for a contender to make a run with. He could be the difference in your team winning it all this year or not so keep that in mind when considering potential offers. 

Not rushing to a deal, if I dont get an offer I really like I will hold on to him. He will be good for a possible playoff run for myself next year so queue the low ball offers :p

Better than giving him away below value but you'll be waiting a long time for an offer you really like if that's the price.

• Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, JimLahey said:

Better than giving him away below value but you'll be waiting a long time for an offer you really like if that's the price.

Well I'm open to all offers, but I'm not jumping at any unless I get that price or close to it. I just dont want anyone to complain saying they would have given me more than I got, so I'm giving everyone a chance to send in their best offer

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brock Botanen said:

2020 1st

2020 2nd

Prospect or 2

That's crazy, man. I might offer that for a young stud playoff D-man like Marcus Pettersson, but certainly not for Joonas Donskoi.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

^ I think the point is "stop sending me offers of a bag of McDoubles and freedom fries that went cold in the bottom under the napkins after falling out of the fry box for Sid the Kid". 

I fully approve of setting high goals and coming close to them vs setting a low bar and stepping over it without any effort. 

: )

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, D-Money said:

That's crazy, man. I might offer that for a young stud playoff D-man like Marcus Pettersson, but certainly not for Joonas Donskoi.

Pettersson was on block for like 72 hours and I only received the 1 offer. I dont get the hyp around him. He was signed too long for my liking considering the young Dmen I'm going to have coming up. 

I dont understand why it's an issue for me to trade a guy for a 3rd when there was absolutely no interest in the guy. I trade him and all of a sudden people are saying I got robbed and would have given me so and so. 

Send offers for players on the block, no sense sending me what you would've paid for so and so after a trade is done. A player is only worth what people will pay, and a 3rd was what the price was for Pettersson..

Like I said if you think my ask is high send me yous best offer and I may circle back to you before TDL, you never know. Donskoi is almost a ppg player with the Avalanche this year and hes at his prime age.. I could only imagine the offers I'd get if I traded this guy for a 2nd LOL

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Brock Botanen said:

Pettersson was on block for like 72 hours and I only received the 1 offer. I dont get the hyp around him. He was signed too long for my liking considering the young Dmen I'm going to have coming up. 

I dont understand why it's an issue for me to trade a guy for a 3rd when there was absolutely no interest in the guy. I trade him and all of a sudden people are saying I got robbed and would have given me so and so. 

Send offers for players on the block, no sense sending me what you would've paid for so and so after a trade is done. A player is only worth what people will pay, and a 3rd was what the price was for Pettersson..

Like I said if you think my ask is high send me yous best offer and I may circle back to you before TDL, you never know. Donskoi is almost a ppg player with the Avalanche this year and hes at his prime age.. I could only imagine the offers I'd get if I traded this guy for a 2nd LOL

I was just jerking your chain. Pettersson is not worth that (either).

But 72 hours is nothing. There are guys on here who won't even log on every 72 hours. If you have a half-way decent player, and you're not in a rush, you should probably drop a name a couple of times, over a week or two. Unless, of course, you get the offer you're looking for right away.

3 minutes ago, D-Money said:

I was just jerking your chain. Pettersson is not worth that (either).

But 72 hours is nothing. There are guys on here who won't even log on every 72 hours. If you have a half-way decent player, and you're not in a rush, you should probably drop a name a couple of times, over a week or two. Unless, of course, you get the offer you're looking for right away.

Yeah I agree. I was looking for a 2nd for Pettersson but figure a 3rd was close enough especially since there seemed to be 0 interest. Guys like Donskoi, etc deffiently wont be rushed unless I get an offer I cant refuse. Rentals could go pretty quick because I'm trying to acquire as many picks/prospects as possible for this season. 

Donskoi and Hischier are 2 guys I'm willing to trade, but dont nessassarily want/need to so they wont be let go for a less than acceptable offer 100%. The rentals I will/could be pouncing on offers a bit faster so if anyone on my roster interests you get some offers together and I'll take a look or risk losing out. I'll do my best to give everyone a fair chance at making an offer, but there will ALWAYS be a chance someone offers me 1 I want and will take it because if I wait they could possibly back out and them I'm stuck with no offers

This Is deffiently the most in depth fantasy league I've ever been a part of so there is a learning curve for me here, but I just want to let everyone know I'm trying to do the right thing and let people have a chance to send me their offers. 

• Cheers 2

22 minutes ago, D-Money said:

If you have a half-way decent player, and you're not in a rush, you should probably drop a name a couple of times, over a week or two. Unless, of course, you get the offer you're looking for right away.

Good advice but I do want to point out the vast majority of GM's don't even post in thread before they trade. It is rare for a Veteran GM to sell a player in the main thread..most trades are announced relatively out of the blue for most GM's that aren't on the email chain....but generally great advice for everyone to follow to maximize returns. That being said, All trades are looked at to ensure they aren't agregious to any club or the league, but no GM will be held to any standard that is higher than the other 30. 

: )

4 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

Trade.png.d8275b583130413d3973ac6afdcba898.png

To @Rush17 NSH.png.abb6ee619f37305b147ef6f6672f6d98.png : Ty Ronning, Kale Howarth, Deven Sideroff

To @Tylez CBJ.png.d34b3375d1d64490aca5885a7e2390a5.png : Future Considerations

(*Future Considerations: If Ty Ronning scores 20 NHL goals in the 19-20 season CBJ receives NSH 5th 2021)

Logged and updated sheets. 

Please note this was a last minute deal last night. This isn't the big one :) at least not in stature with Ronning :lol:

Edited by Rush17

2 hours ago, Brock Botanen said:

This Is deffiently the most in depth fantasy league I've ever been a part of so there is a learning curve for me here, but I just want to let everyone know I'm trying to do the right thing and let people have a chance to send me their offers. 

Feels to me like your doing it right, welcome aboard, in case I forgot to say that hahaha.....it is incredibly fun and just a little addictive :towel::gocan:

Having taken some time for my own club this morning finally...I have a trade to announce!

To @Primal Optimist AZ.png.814bef8a692e7716527ad2464fe0fcf4.png : Conor Sheary

To @Gally @Miroki COL.png.c2c266a4345eb451e10c4e014fe74698.png : Tuuka Teiksola, ARI 2nd 2021, ARI 5th 2021

Logged, sheets updated and will appear on pickup for tomorrow's taking effect. having been agreed to after 12 noon today.

*TO save posting right away again, I would like to take the moment to thank Gally for his patience as this deal has been in the works for some time, but I only found a moment to get down to the hard core negotiations in the last couple hours. I appreciate the smooth negotiations from your end, and the back and forth today about it. I also apologize for the couple weeks delay on getting around to making an offer. : )

Welcome Conor Sheary to the Coyotes barn! its going to be another great year, I think and you are just the addition we were looking for. Tuuka Teiksola is a fine prospect that I really don't like losing out on, but good players cost good players these days. I know that as a Finn-Swede descendant I am very focused on the best players from Finland but it seems I can hardly keep any for myself....lol....

Cheers, 

P.O>

• Upvote 2

To @inane WPG.png.822f716d24ce33d1d761ba16b5ab7eb5.png : Cam Atkinson

To @Rush17 NSH.png.abb6ee619f37305b147ef6f6672f6d98.png : Jakub Voracek

This trade is one of those rare hockey-like trades of good dudes on nice clubs that has some interesting nuance to it. Nice. better player vs better club scenario imo. 

Logged, and will be backdated to this morning on PICKUP but will appear tomorrow there.

• Upvote 1