The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

WTF WHY

Last words:

I ask myself the same question. My head will stay firmly on my corpse @luckylager. I'm a TP. Spoilers there for nightfall tomorrow morning. Didn't want to leave you all in suspense.

@Beluga Whale has massive trust issues. I blame him and @falcon45ca and @luckylager for my death. 

Keep my plan in mind. May not work but its better lynching me you **** *************!

• Cheers 2
2 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

Last words:

I ask myself the same question. My head will stay firmly on my corpse @luckylager. I'm a TP. Spoilers there for nightfall tomorrow morning. Didn't want to leave you all in suspense.

@Beluga Whale has massive trust issues. I blame him and @falcon45ca and @luckylager for my death. 

Keep my plan in mind. May not work but its better lynching me you **** *************!

Bonus points if you can guess what I censored. PM me with any guesses

7 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

Last words:

Keep my plan in mind. May not work but its better THAN lynching me you **** *************!

Edit. Messed up my own exit.