The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

9 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I'm aware. I saw that you highlighted your suspicions of her. I'm asking TL, however, because I'm unsure of where he currently stands. The last sentence by him sounded ambivalent.

I know, I was just being a jack ass

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Subjective interpretation from past experience:

There's a number of higher-posting vets (BW, BJ, Aladeen, Zfetch, 112) and they can't seem to settle on who among them is cleared. This suggests there is definitely at least one among them who isn't. In games where they (speaking generally, not these specific players) are they tend to figure each other out pretty quickly.

I agree with this.

I left the game because it was too loud lol

if that doesn't scream 'Veteran' i don't know what does

@Beluga Whale - I actually really agree with MR's thoughts on the game in some of the posts you've referenced as scummy. The best players /do/ try to clear each other early. This is how mafia is played.

My gut says MR is town. I'd prefer we look elsewhere for lynching options.

7 minutes ago, 112 said:

I left the game because it was too loud lol

if that doesn't scream 'Veteran' i don't know what does

@Beluga Whale - I actually really agree with MR's thoughts on the game in some of the posts you've referenced as scummy. The best players /do/ try to clear each other early. This is how mafia is played.

My gut says MR is town. I'd prefer we look elsewhere for lynching options.

I definitely don't discriminately try to read the best players early. I try to read anyone I can. And usually the best players are the toughest to read. 

2 hours ago, Kryten said:

To the posters ripping on others for there lack of reads: this round of mafia is nearly impossible to “base read” other players due to AV’s posting conditions.

Remember Milk's 60 post round? That was insufferable :lol:

• Upvote 2

It's really interesting reading through these vet posts / analysis... quite the quirky game really.

I'm struggling to figure out how to explain why - 

But after taking some advice from a post (Radish's I think) I reread for a while. I don't compartmentalize as well as I did when I was younger, so I found it helpful.

After my reread, there's something in Wellwood's approach that comes off disingenuous. Too nonchalant for me. Just brushing it off to a role which is too boring to define but important enough to mention.

I've got my suspicions about a few heavy posters so far, but being such a mafia baby and not having the post swagger history of the rest in this game, I'm a little unsure on the "tone" or "attitude" of players posts in their game roles.

Interesting $&!# this mafia game.

It's Father's Day tomorrow and because there's a 99% chance I'll be many beers and bongs deep by the time the vote is due tomorrow -

UNVOTE SEXY MORRIS (even though I still think he's mafia)

VOTE - WELLWOOD

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 3
12 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

I'm not liking how GEP is responding to being called out. Wouldn't say it's indicative of being wolfy, but it's something to keep an eye on.

will vote TL though; I want to see how things will turn out.

You get the bag and fumble it, I get the bag and flip it and tumble it.