The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

JUST A HEADS UP

Starting in this game and (potentially) going forward in other games I host, only the lynch will reveal affiliation.  Any other kill that happens to occur during the nightfall phase will not reveal affiliation

Just read through WW and the Jazz’s post.

WW first post already looked bad, and he just excuses it with him having a role that’s not amazing.

Jazz post have been awful. 

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Well idk what to do I can’t vote MR after a claim I think I am gonna:

unvote; vote TL

This a trash idea. What if TL is TP? Odd game from him, but if he’s Mafia he would probably post a lot more

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
15 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Vote WW

11 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Unvote; Vote WW

Seriously? Lol

It was just insight and not a case of "TMI". I'm happy my post swayed your votes, one way or another. 

I should have read forward before quoting these, but my phone's a piece of $&!# and now there's no going back. 

The BBQ was awesome and I'm nicely buzzed. 

• Cheers 1
1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

JUST A HEADS UP

Starting in this game and (potentially) going forward in other games I host, only the lynch will reveal affiliation.  Any other kill that happens to occur during the nightfall phase will not reveal affiliation

big gaye

Confirmed strange party that AV doesn't want us to know about until the end of the game

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

JUST A HEADS UP

Well shiz that really takes away from figuring out if claims are legit. Fetch’s claim could be completely debunked if MH flipped 3p

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

Just read through WW and the Jazz’s post.

WW first post already looked bad, and he just excuses it with him having a role that’s not amazing.

Jazz post have been awful. 

This a trash idea. What if TL is TP? Odd game from him, but if he’s Mafia he would probably post a lot more

If he is Tp he should be here helping us figure out who to lynch.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

So who's down to lynch WW?

If someone's vehemently against it, convince me otherwise. 

Gettin into cfd range here I have rarely seen them lynch scum. We should definitely get some kind of consensus going.

I am not opposed to WW but I haven’t found him stand out for scumminess. 

• Like 1