The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, Kryten said:

Just wanted to update everyone: I am out of hospital and all of my tests came back Aladeen. So I should be good?

For reals though, they have no solid idea why my blood pressure plummeted but my doc thinks it was a foodborne toxin that poisoned me (blood test and fluid tests all clear). All of my other numbers are aces and my ekg was clean. 

Should be good, thanks for everyone’s concern.

So awesome to hear man!! :wub: keep on top of your health and have a wonderful night!!!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
3 minutes ago, Kryten said:

Just wanted to update everyone: I am out of hospital and all of my tests came back Aladeen. So I should be good?

For reals though, they have no solid idea why my blood pressure plummeted but my doc thinks it was a foodborne toxin that poisoned me (blood test and fluid tests all clear). All of my other numbers are aces and my ekg was clean. 

Should be good, thanks for everyone’s concern.

To a quick and painless recovery :) 

Just now, Stamkos said:

Both MR and 112 seem so out of it, if you know what I mean. Almost as if they couldn't be bothered. Not good for either of them.

If this rouse was legit there is a lot to be gained from the info... frack man you had me on a rollercoaster there. And if zfetch is legit too then we are in great shape moving forward.

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Hehe

I felt so bad when you were consoling me after you thought I made a bad slip. It warmed my heart.

Oh man I was like how dafaq does BW screw the pooch that bad, I mean I’ve done it several times but not BW... it was so sweet at the time you guys crushed my lynch boner I had for you, you know that right?

• Cheers 1

I don’t even see the slip. Read the pages 60/61.

I don’t think BW is Mafia though, his game has been pretty solid tbh. His posts have been helpful and I don’t think he jumps on the Jazz bandwagon if he’s Mafia.