The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [I Cuori Spezzati] - Nightfall Sunday at 11 PM PST

Rate this topic

AV.

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

:picard: are you just trolling me now? The post-nightfall interaction we all had.... first me and BW... then Stamkos pointing out the "slip" BW made... then BW revealing it was fake to find reactions... then them coming out as the TP alliance... then them saying the best bet would now be to vote MR, which is why I voted for MR. Not to mention voting MR first round all the way up until his soft claim. 

Where did I give an opinion on MR's reaction? I said I think he's town, but I didn't even read the reactions at that point as far as I remember.

No, I'm not trolling you- you're just not being clear.

1 minute ago, 112 said:

Where did I give an opinion on MR's reaction? I said I think he's town, but I didn't even read the reactions at that point as far as I remember.

Ok I will try to be more clear:

1. I never said you gave an opinion on MR's reaction so I don't know where that is coming from. 

2. You said my Vote post for MR was scummy.

3. I am trying to explain to you what led up to my vote for him and how I don't see how you can take it as being scummy.

• After Nightfall Jazz was lynched pretty much last minute because of a post he made about wanting some chaos - This lynch was made possible by first falcon voting to break the 4 way tie then myself solidifying the vote.  
  • A few things BW said just before the posting of nightfall and after set off sirens for me so I went at him thinking he was for sure scum. My POV after seeing Jazz flip scum was that BW was trying to save him last second.
  • Stamkos then tells me to look closer at a post of BWs that looks like it was written by accident - something he had meant for scum chat - this looked to be like he was trying to figure out the sheriff.
  • This all but confirmed my read on BW - BW is now caught scum scum - it almost seems like BW has given up at this point. 
  • BW then lays down the bomb that it was not a real "accidental slip" but in fact it's an intentional "rouse" to garner information from the reactions of players.
  • Stamkos confirms this is the case
  • Zfetch also confirms they are legitimate
  • They say the next to be hung is likely MR or possibly yourself because of your reactions/non-reactions to the event that just took place
  • I have been on whirlwind of emotions accusing BW, definitively confirming BW as wolf, learning that I was wrong but that was their intention all along, therefore the vote for MR makes sense to me as I think his reaction was more egregious than your own but ultimately at this point I will follow whatever they want to go with.

Hopefully that is more clear. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Ok I will try to be more clear:

1. I never said you gave an opinion on MR's reaction so I don't know where that is coming from. 

2. You said my Vote post for MR was scummy.

3. I am trying to explain to you what led up to my vote for him and how I don't see how you can take it as being scummy.

• After Nightfall Jazz was lynched pretty much last minute because of a post he made about wanting some chaos - This lynch was made possible by first falcon voting to break the 4 way tie then myself solidifying the vote.  
  • A few things BW said just before the posting of nightfall and after set off sirens for me so I went at him thinking he was for sure scum. My POV after seeing Jazz flip scum was that BW was trying to save him last second.
  • Stamkos then tells me to look closer at a post of BWs that looks like it was written by accident - something he had meant for scum chat - this looked to be like he was trying to figure out the sheriff.
  • This all but confirmed my read on BW - BW is now caught scum scum - it almost seems like BW has given up at this point. 
  • BW then lays down the bomb that it was not a real "accidental slip" but in fact it's an intentional "rouse" to garner information from the reactions of players.
  • Stamkos confirms this is the case
  • Zfetch also confirms they are legitimate
  • They say the next to be hung is likely MR or possibly yourself because of your reactions/non-reactions to the event that just took place
  • I have been on whirlwind of emotions accusing BW, definitively confirming BW as wolf, learning that I was wrong but that was their intention all along, therefore the vote for MR makes sense to me as I think his reaction was more egregious than your own but ultimately at this point I will follow whatever they want to go with.

Hopefully that is more clear. 

It was the tone/wording that was scummy to me.

1 minute ago, 112 said:

It was the tone/wording that was scummy to me.

I don't think there is a way for me to help you actually understand what transpired last night... maybe Stamkos or BW can help out. 

@Stamkos @Beluga Whale 

24 minutes ago, 112 said:

I will also draw attention to this post for you two considering the bolded part had nothing to do with anything 112 and I were discussing so I am not sure what to make from it. IMO this doesn't seem like typical 112 behaviour. She is generally right on top of the implications of what things mean when they happen, it's almost like she doesn't think any of what happened last night is significant. Just my 2 cents. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

I don't think there is a way for me to help you actually understand what transpired last night... maybe Stamkos or BW can help out. 

@Stamkos @Beluga Whale 

I will also draw attention to this post for you two considering the bolded part had nothing to do with anything 112 and I were discussing so I am not sure what to make from it. IMO this doesn't seem like typical 112 behaviour. She is generally right on top of the implications of what things mean when they happen, it's almost like she doesn't think any of what happened last night is significant. Just my 2 cents. 

I have REPEATEDLY said that I am not fully read up/have been having difficulty keeping updated on the game. I've been skimming a lot because of this.

I have also said twice that I am on new medications that are affecting my cognition.

But I don't think you're making as much sense as you think you are. You brought up MR's reaction to the false slip, so the bolded was entirely within the scope of our conversation.

What are you on?

15 hours ago, Stamkos said:

Also, LL, was before the first and only post you've made calling the hitman thing a joke?

Thought I've made it pretty clear it was a joke.

I didn't know any better.

Being a first timer I didn't even know there were special roles and such. In my very elementary study of the game, before my first post, I didn't think there actually was a hitman.

Which is why I thought the vets would find it funny. I like to crack jokes on the boards, it's just what I do.

Seems that it may have served a purpose though. It has made me a minor target from what I can tell, but it may also be pulling a wolf or two from hiding. They'll know I'm TP and so by trying to spin some crazy story they can deflect suspicion from themselves while appearing to be helpful.

2 hours ago, 112 said:

If there's a deepwolf, my bet would be Aladeen.

See above.

He made up a pretty crazy story to explain why he was so suspicious of me. 

I suppose if I was a more advanced player such a ploy could be pulled off, but his breakdown of events left me puzzled.

2 minutes ago, Generational.EP40 said:

I kinda like how Aladeen is playing so intensely but at the same time don’t.

if u get what I’m sayin 

He loves to strong-arm as mafia.

He does this thing where he points to something he did and says he has to be town because of it, but he never adds any actual, valid, 100% guaranteed proof to explain the relationship he wants to show us.

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

Thought I've made it pretty clear it was a joke.

I didn't know any better.

Being a first timer I didn't even know there were special roles and such. In my very elementary study of the game, before my first post, I didn't think there actually was a hitman.

Which is why I thought the vets would find it funny. I like to crack jokes on the boards, it's just what I do.

Seems that it may have served a purpose though. It has made me a minor target from what I can tell, but it may also be pulling a wolf or two from hiding. They'll know I'm TP and so by trying to spin some crazy story they can deflect suspicion from themselves while appearing to be helpful.

See above.

He made up a pretty crazy story to explain why he was so suspicious of me. 

I suppose if I was a more advanced player such a ploy could be pulled off, but his breakdown of events left me puzzled.

Aladeen is one of the better wolves amongst the players who are active within our little hub. I wouldn't put it above him. He drowns us in information to cover up the particular ways in which he screws up.

Am I sure he's maf? No, but he's definitely someone who deserves more attention than he's been getting.

Just now, Generational.EP40 said:

Next person to slander me gets killed next nightfall 

:ph34r:

Just now, Generational.EP40 said:

I kinda like how Aladeen is playing so intensely but at the same time don’t.

if u get what I’m sayin 

No, I cant say that I do. Care to elaborate, outside of vagueries?

Just now, 112 said:

Aladeen is one of the better wolves amongst the players who are active within our little hub. I wouldn't put it above him. He drowns us in information to cover up the particular ways in which he screws up.

Am I sure he's maf? No, but he's definitely someone who deserves more attention than he's been getting.

Is BW not a good wolf? Or MR? Or yourself?