The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Strychnine [Game Over: Town Wins!]

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

Yeah, not sure. Last series he hosted was summer-to-autumn 2011. The only other series it might have been was c. spring 2010, which I feel might be too early. (I have it down that g_bassi first played then, so I'm sure I would've noted if you had too.)

So I'm thinking you're 2011. Same class as Intoewsables.

sounds right. :)

• Like 1
Just now, Master Radishes said:

Yeah, not sure. Last series he hosted was summer-to-autumn 2011. The only other series it might have been was c. spring 2010, which I feel might be too early. (I have it down that g_bassi first played then, so I'm sure I would've noted if you had too.)

So I'm thinking you're 2011. Same class as Intoewsables.

Unless you actually started during the first series T-rex hosted, which was summer-autumn 2010. But I also first hosted then, and I don't have you down in any of my documents from that time, so I'm sticking with 2011.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, 112 said:

the only other clue is that i remember you hosted game 48 as a 'choose-your-own-role' thing and shiznak (iirc, maynbe denguin) picked cult and won. i didn't even know cult was an actual role then.

Yes! I was right, then, as I hosted that Nov 2011 (according to the creation date of my Word doc) and that was right near the end of one of Krazz's runs. EDIT: Shiznak, yeah.

Edited by Master Radishes
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

@Aladeen

Crazy that wasn't my first game then... its the one that stands out as the first LOL. But yah actually it must have been before that. Freaking OTTS messaging Intoews right off the bat then investigating me then bringing me into the PM. 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Without double checking, earliest game of yours I found. It actually ended without resolution, so your first game was a dud. :lol:

Spring 2015. Sound right?

sure :P

I joined April-June 2014, so it makes sense that I would have putzed around the forum for some time before wandering into the depths of white noise :lol:

• Like 1

It's amazing the games seemed so much simpler back then... Like everyone just accepted they were either right or wrong about who was being lynched lol 

The analysis seemed to be minimal at most. But I guess a lot of the stuff was going on behind the scenes in the PMs. 

• Like 1