The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Tales From The Dungeon [Game over; Mafia win)

Rate this topic

AV.

you're very lost in thread with your comments on wincons and general lack of too much below the surface level 2 insight followed up pretty much only seeing what people are allowing you to see in the thread.

i wanted to open the dialogue to get a feel for your personality, and you read like a highly energetic, quirky yet intelligent guy. i'm getting none of those vibes from your play, but rather you're skirting past anything of important to offer noncommital reads on players you aren't deciding to push nor defend.

the question on my vote was the last straw though

4 minutes ago, Maple said:

Your stage personas are hilarious.

I take it you are new to this game unless that's one of the lies 6'5 says hoggers had told so far. I apologize for not giving you the baby cred you asked for.

I assumed any friend of hoggers knows how to run this game.

What are you picking up so far?

And am I alone in thinking hoggers posts read like he's Lawrence Fishburn in the Matrix? Does he always use that voice?

1 minute ago, luckylager said:

I take it you are new to this game unless that's one of the lies 6'5 says hoggers had told so far. I apologize for not giving you the baby cred you asked for.

And am I alone in thinking hoggers posts read like he's Lawrence Fishburn in the Matrix? Does he always use that voice?

and I'm still very new too. These guys won't let me off on my babiness anymore though. 

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

The voice he uses depends on which form he's in.

I think he's using Yellow Dolphin right now.