The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Tales From The Dungeon [Game over; Mafia win)

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

Hide behind insults all you want. You're gone without a proper apology. Nothing else to say.

apologize to me for not only lying, but then spitting in my face and daring to ask me for an apology. you asked to be left alone, and then you came back and shot my &^@#ing motel up. 

i'm going to kill you.

1 minute ago, Intoewsables said:

I had the same feeling, but it could just be that they're buddies.

Why hoggers out of the two of them? Hulk seems a lot scummier, no?

Imo 6'5 is a little too aggressive off the gate to be mafia.

Hoggers is too but his aggressiveness isn't in line with what we've seen the past few games. 65 on the other hand feels like a natural aggression and argument.

Tbh they could both just be TP and friends. I don't think they'd be both scum scum on second thought cuz theres just way too much effort here to stage an argument. One of them at min is TP

Anyone going after MH is kind of scummy right now. I'm reading the cases against him and they are built off flimsiness. Certain players, including myself, are easy targets for mafia to drop votes and make cases against in the early goings to establish dialogue and flow, and MH is 1 of them. I don't think he looks entirely different than his previous start in last game, but I also don't think his TP and mafia game have huge differences. In fact, the only meta change I have seen from him in TP special situations.

wasnt entirely impressed with lucky, but his post on understanding sixfoot's general play was made in good faith. seemed like he actually took the time to process it out, and he did so in a reasonable amount of time that i dont feel his words were contrived. id dislike a wagon there anyway. 

kramkos ive felt be lackluster, and ive already named why. im willing to wait for him to return.

dislike everyone who hopped on me. feels like this happens everygame on this forum where people claim im not playing like last game. happened in my firsr game where i was lynched, happened in my second game where i was a coinflip from being lynched, could happen here too. last game was entirely scum driven against me, so was 1st game. natural order is to follow the pattern.

1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Anyone going after MH is kind of scummy right now. I'm reading the cases against him and they are built off flimsiness. Certain players, including myself, are easy targets for mafia to drop votes and make cases against in the early goings to establish dialogue and flow, and MH is 1 of them. I don't think he looks entirely different than his previous start in last game, but I also don't think his TP and mafia game have huge differences. In fact, the only meta change I have seen from him in TP special situations.

This makes no sense to me. Why the two of you out of all players?

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

I'd rather save thunderdome propositions for tomorrow but will gladly here both of your cases then. 

it's easy

sixfoot should be townreading me but is instead painting my play in a sinister light when this is my towngame when i havent standardized it. hes also refused notions to cooperate early out of the gate which is completely unusual.