The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Tales From The Dungeon [Game over; Mafia win)

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, Intoewsables said:

I think it's fair to say that the mafia weren't targeting 112 since she hadn't really done anything, so the kill was probably set on Aladeen. Going to take a look at some of his reads and see if he'd rustled some feathers.

Yeah, mafia may not have even known she was subbed in. 

I can definitely think of someone whose "feathers got rustled" by Al, but I'm curious who else he had in his scum list.

12 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Yeah, mafia may not have even known she was subbed in. 

I can definitely think of someone whose "feathers got rustled" by Al, but I'm curious who else he had in his scum list.

That's the obvious one, but I feel like it's kinda dumb for a scum team to want Aladeen dead over that. If 6'5" were an SK or something and just wanted to kill Aladeen because he pissed him off, that makes sense. The entire team being okay with killing Aladeen just because of that altercation makes a lot less sense, IMO. I feel like, if anything, it would have more to do with his reads.

Full on $&!# read on my part. I pushed that wagon and I'm feeling pretty $&!#ty for it.

1 minute ago, Intoewsables said:

Also - LL looks a lot scummier to me in the last half hour or so of that round.

I agree. I pushed the wrong cart. I wanted to lynch MR, couldn't get the votes and had to settle on TL because his posting was out of whack from what I've come to expect from him and no one else was posting. Go reread it yourself.

Here's the thing. You and Maples voted for him too.

So, your read was just as $&!# as mine, except I was desperate. You were deliberate.

5 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

SixFootFiveAndJackedAF (3) - milk and honey, Stamkos, Darth Melvin

hoggers (3) - Zfetch, falcon45ca, Blue Jay 22

Time Lord (2) - Intoewsables, Maple

Blue Jay 22 (2) - SixFootFiveAndJackedAF, Time Lord

falcon45ca (2) - Master Radishes, 112

TP lean: 5'6, Stamkos, DM, BJ, 112

50/50: Zfetch, MH, Intoews

Scum lean: hoggers, TL, falcon, MR

Wild Card: Maples

3 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Those are really bad reads by TL. 1 of him or Intoews is mafia for sure. Maybe both.

I would love to hear how you went from lukewarm to "for sure mafia" on me without me posting anything new.

• Upvote 1
Just now, luckylager said:

Full on $&!# read on my part. I pushed that wagon and I'm feeling pretty $&!#ty for it.

I agree. I pushed the wrong cart. I wanted to lynch MR, couldn't get the votes and had to settle on TL because his posting was out of whack from what I've come to expect from him and no one else was posting. Go reread it yourself.

So, your read was just as $&!# as mine, except I was desperate. You were deliberate.

Honestly, losing TL sucks, but the inactivity of other players was a major role in his lynch. Don't beat yourself up, maybe if other players were actually playing it wouldnt have happened.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I didn't make that comment because of your vote on TL. Like I said, I felt that basically every post of his reeked of scum. To be honest, I was a little too excited when I was catching up after nightfall and saw the vote was swinging to TL. Legitimately could not believe my eyes when I saw him flip town.

I felt you were acting scummy because of the conversation between you and falcon where you both decided to switch to TL. It read like you needed someone to give you an "in" to change your vote. But hey, don't worry, there's probably another 6 people I'd rather lynch before you. :lol:

Hey BJ - I didn't trust you, your proposition for a TP alliance and your all around trickiness had me on edge. Coupled with the fact I said I'd kick your ass one day, anyways -

AV gave me a contraband cell phone as I was locked away in my cell which only had enough power to make one call.

He said it's a special phone that would tell me where players had been during any given round, so I used it on you.

You were alone in your cell all day.

Which means BJ is the one and only certified TP. 

I'll put my head in the noose to prove it because AV won't let me screenshot our PM.

ALL TP MUST READ AND REREAD WHAT BJ HAS HAD TO SAY.

I picked you because I would have loved to have nail you as scum, but also because I know you'll sufficiently kick the $&!# out of scumtwats in one round even if my potentially ill advised confession get you MK'd.

HARD CLAIMING ROUND 1 CONTRABAND CELLPHONE 

And TL. I &^@#ed up. Should've pushed falc harder to switch his vote to MR.

VOTE MR 

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Final Vote Count

Time Lord (5) - Intoewsables, Maple, luckylager, falcon45ca, Blue Jay 22

SixFootFiveAndJackedAF (3) - milk and honey, Stamkos, Darth Melvin

Blue Jay 22 (2) - SixFootFiveAndJackedAF, Time Lord
Intoewsables (1) - 112

falcon45ca (1) - Master Radishes

hoggers (1) - Zfetch

@Time Lord has been lynched and may have last words.

Mr or fetch or stamkos is scum

I'm just going to blurt out a few more thoughts before I sign off for the night.

- Zfetch, hoggers, and MR are all slanking HARD. If you guys are town, you need to do a heck of a lot more.

- Out of the (slightly) more active group, I'd love to lynch one of Stamkos/JAF/BJ.

- milk and honey totally slipped my radar after that weird ass start of his. I guess posting next to nothing since has helped him stay off of everyone else's too?

- Lewitelli is just going for the god kill, I guess?

- I think that leaves falcon, LL, DM, and Maple? Can't say I'm anything more than lukewarm on any of you guys.

tl;dr: this town &^@#ing sucks so far

1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

Mr or fetch or stamkos is scum

All 3 prob. I had a scum read on Z and his playfulness came back out to fool me. I can feel MR scumming in his sleep right now. Stammer and his 3p wincon crap is still nagging me.

Kill them all