The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2019-20

Nail

NYI Urgent!

Alright people, there’s no sugar coating the injury troubles on the Island. I need players, bad. My forward group is dwindling hard. All you non-playoff teams with assets to trade, hit me up for immediate trade talks!

1 hour ago, Monty said:

NYI Urgent!

Alright people, there’s no sugar coating the injury troubles on the Island. I need players, bad. My forward group is dwindling hard. All you non-playoff teams with assets to trade, hit me up for immediate trade talks!

you know what I like and what I have, if you are open now let me know :)

2 hours ago, Monty said:

NYI Urgent!

Going to add, as two prospects just came up in a discussion, that if I do move the following prospects, I won’t be moving them for bottom 6 or bottom pairing defensemen. Essentially, if I do move them, it would be closer to the deadline or at the draft. If they were to move now, they wouldn’t go for pure rentals.

Shane Bowers

David Farrance

Scott Perunovich

Alexander Khovanov

Serron Noel

Noah Cates

John Beecher

As for Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen, eventually he may have to move. There is no rush for him. However, him moving now wouldn’t be for any playoff or roster players. Only an equivalent forward prospect in return.

Graves and Prohorkin have impressed. Noesen earned a contract with the Pens, and already scored a goal. Jets have plenty of depth, can do a 2-for-1 for anyone in need.

When healthy:

Miller - Kopitar - Kucherov

Hirose - Bjugstad - Rakell

Barbashev - Sissons - Tanev

Wagner - Bellemare - Dowd

Prokhorkin - Czarnik - Carrier

Johnston - Peca - Noesen

Carlson - Weber

Letang - Ekblad

DeMelo - Graves

Clifton - Bortuzzo

Lyubushkin - Harrington

Fleury

Campbell

• Upvote 2

Some tough decisions have been made this year with the moving on of some veteran players like Brett Connolly and Tanner Pearson, as well as burgeoning young talent like Jared McCann.

We feel that with the organisations current salary cap situation, we will be unable to contend for the Stanley Cup until the 7million in salary retained by the previous administration comes off the books.

We will continue to look to move veteran players for prospects, picks, or young NHLers, and hope to build a team that Anaheim Ducks fans can be proud of.

That being said, it's not all doom and gloom here in Anaheim. We've had absolutely stellar performances from defenseman Quinn Hughes and captain Alex Edler, as well the exciting emergence of future stars like Filip Chytil, Morgan Frost, and Christian Dvorak.

As of now, our depth chart stands at:

Mike Hoffman - Christian Dvorak - Timo Meier

Filip Chytil - Morgan Frost - Adrian Kempe

Nick Paul - Kirby Dach - Riley Nash

Brendan Leipsic - Victor Rask - Troy Brouwer

John Hayden - Tyler Motte

Alex Edler - Quinn Hughes

Jamie Oleksiak - Nikita Zaitsev

Nathan Beaulieu - Caleb Jones

Taylor Fedun

Robin Lehner

Casey DeSmith

• Upvote 2

We would like to thank Virtanen, Skjei, and Haas for their time in Arizona. We now have 11 picks in the upcoming draft and are looking to make some more moves. Shore, De Haan, and Anderson are all available for 4th/5th round picks. We might hold on to Rutta and Holl to until the deadline unless we get offered a solid deal.

We are listening to offers on the players in bold. Others can be had but are not actively being shopped. We are willing to retain 50% of Erik Johnson's contract (3.125 mil) for the right deal. 

small.png Jeff Skinner - small.png Matt Duchene - small.png Joel Armia

Detroit.png.928629de866dbe47b02dcca6aa59f65f.png Anthony Mantha small.png Martin Necas - small.png Robert Thomas 

small.png Jimmy Vesey - small.png Michael Amadio - Edmonton.png.c920f033a2b6ed5a5b96427e33848133.png Patrick Russell

small.png Joona Luoto - small.png Nick Shore - small.png Bobby Ryan

Edmonton.png.c920f033a2b6ed5a5b96427e33848133.png Colby Cave

small.png Travis Sanheim - small.png Erik Johnson

small.png Jonas Brodin - small.png Justin Holl 

small.png Calvin De Haan - small.png Cale Fleury

small.png Ben Hutton - small.png Jan Rutta

Edmonton.png.c920f033a2b6ed5a5b96427e33848133.png Mikko Koskinen

small.png Craig Anderson

Edited by Gally

Carolina is open to offers on Brendan Guhle. Ranked 30th on Dobber's top fantasy D prospects (https://dobberhockey.com/hockey-home/hockey-rankings/top-50-fantasy-prospect-defensemen-november-2019/). Has been dominating the AHL, and is now getting a regular shift in the NHL. He's still waiver ineligible through this season, and will be at the beginning of next season as well.

I'm at 48 contracts, have a full roster, and have no unsigned prospects (thanks Mike). So ideally, I'd be looking for a return of unsigned prospect(s) and/or pick(s).

Edited by D-Money