The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Cocaine & Combovers (MAFIA WIN, DM A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT)

Rate this topic

falcon45ca

Bluejay has been lynched...sick of the colour orange on a man's face & disgusted by a man who plays golf in horribly tight white clothing, he was a Whistleblower!

Some things stick no matter how slippery & slimy you are, and such was the case with Luckylager...one less Loyalist to tell the world about the amazing Commander in Chief.

Next Nightfall is in 24 hours.

Edited by falcon45ca
  • Cheers 3
On 12/3/2019 at 1:14 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

I also have my own suspicions of 112. Would you vote her with me?

Here's BJ saying he has his own suspicions of 112. Weird wording eh. I wonder why he's talking like that?

As we all remember, 112 used that exact same wording over 4 years ago!

On 8/25/2015 at 3:02 PM, 112 said:

Yes, it would have been - but you loosely agreed with his early thoughts (saying you had your own suspicions) and prompted him to go on for you. It's an easy way to mount a case on someone without doing any of the work - and subsequently attracting attention to - yourself.

That second paragraph is silly if you read my actual post on the extension.

I'm not sure if you're denying responsibility for this round with your third paragraph.

The interaction between 112 and BJ in the mafia PM must have queued some sort of psychological response. Much like how a couple learns similar mannerisms and body language, this is clearly what is happening here. BJ is teammates with 112, hence his exact carbon copy wording when calling out 112.

It's very clear what's happening and I urge all to vote 112.

And look at this list!

1. 112

2. Master Radishes

3. luckylager

4. Stamkos

5. hoggers

6. DarthMelvin

7. Alain Vigneault

8. Blue Jay 22

9. Zfetch

Do you really think the last mafia would be sandwiched in between the other two mafia?(AV or DM) You think Falcko would let that happen? Heck nooooO. 

Adjusting for special roles and mafia

1. 112

2. Master Radishes

3. luckylager

4. Stamkos

5. hoggers

6. DarthMelvin

7. Alain Vigneault

8. Blue Jay 22

9. Zfetch

Ahhhhh

Much better.

Balanced as all things should be 

The evidence is irrefutable. Vote 112 for last scum

I didn't like 112 and BJs limited intersections nor did I like the way BJ attempted to slander 112.

Furthermore, I didn't like that 112 automatically singles out DM in a LYLO. AV hasn't been fully clean. I even haven't been fully clean. Why automatically jump on to someone who's had like 2 posts all game.

8 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Nah but seriously I just get the most scum vibes from 112 and least from AV in that group of 3.

112 n DM need to go for the game to be won. Unfortunately, rn is AV, me, DM, 112.

We're effectively in a LYLO.

DM could very well be the last mafia but again activity kills. I don't feel there's anything substantial there. And I ain't a silly whale, not gonna let a 112 beat me

@Alain Vigneault unite. Let's solve this bitch

We live in a world of paranoia

vote DM

As you can very well tell... I have not been active this game. Memes or posts. This is uncharacteristic of me regardless of my faction.  I am not mafia. 

Look above I voted BJ for krykies sake... lol 

I would sus anyone who wants me dead as an easy win.  

20 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

As you can very well tell... I have not been active this game. Memes or posts. This is uncharacteristic of me regardless of my faction.  I am not mafia. 

Look above I voted BJ for krykies sake... lol 

I would sus anyone who wants me dead as an easy win.  

Derpclears don't usually work when you let on that you're trying to force them.