The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - Cocaine & Combovers (MAFIA WIN, DM A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT)

Rate this topic

falcon45ca

On 11/29/2019 at 5:26 PM, Zfetch said:

I'm a regular potato but I don't like the cut of 112s jib

Vote 112

On 11/29/2019 at 5:51 PM, hoggers said:

@112 hands up, it's the police

vote 112

Two joke votes, one from a confirmed mafia

On 11/30/2019 at 1:57 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Hola, como esta?

Another jokey entrance from a confirmed mafia.  Similar theme among them.

On 11/30/2019 at 4:51 PM, Alain Vigneault said:

Mafia is probably Stamkos + Blue Jay 22/Master Radishes

But the mafia is probably not Blue Jay 22 + Master Radishes.

Good call B) 

On 12/1/2019 at 12:51 AM, Blue Jay 22 said:

First 24+ hour rankings:

112: 3/10

MR: 3.14159265359/10

LL: 6/10

Stamos: 4.25/10

Hoggers: 4/10

DM: ?/10 - Somebody check the white noise/game threads?

AV: 5/10

Zfetch: 5/10

I wasn't really a fan of 112's Vig prompt. Real or fake, usually I can see the objectives behind her claims. Her 1 shot vig prompt wasn't really directed anybody and was open ended enough to where I felt reactions to it weren't telling or strong enough to gauge other players by - something I have always found present her claims, even when directed at myself.

Likewise, I think MR has been coasting on his A- gif game so far. I would have thought he would attack or try to generate some form of discussion now, but I don't even see gameplay discussion yet. He deserves collective pressure from everyone, not just myself.

I don't know if I follow LL's case on hoggers yet, but I find it weird that hoggers seems to be just completely ignoring LL so far. I'm pretty sure LL has quoted all or most of his posts when forming his case against him...is hoggers not worried about LL? Doesn't take his case seriously? I would love to know his own opinion of the person who is tunneling him and going after him.

AV and Zfetch need to post more.

Dat early shade on 112 and Master Radishes, some light protecting on a team-mate, some large discrediting of the sheriff, and a call for action from two unknowns (well, I know what I am)

On 12/1/2019 at 10:32 PM, 112 said:

ok

unvote; vote hoggers

On 12/1/2019 at 11:30 PM, 112 said:

cfd blue jay imo

Both of these happen within a minute.  Looks pretty decent for 112.

On 12/2/2019 at 12:58 AM, 112 said:

obvious play here is to lynch me in the first vote and lucky in the second, then we know for sure whether the red check is legit before lynching hoggers

vote1 112

vote2 luckylager

I don't get this angle 

On 12/2/2019 at 1:10 AM, DarthMelvin said:

vote hoggers.

Lol.  Looks good on Darth Melvin

On 12/2/2019 at 3:49 AM, Zfetch said:

MR is mafia

LOL

Vote 2 MR

Incorrect

On 12/2/2019 at 3:51 AM, Zfetch said:

Mafia team : MR and BJ

Yet another game cracked and solved so effortlessly by your best townie, Zfetch

Nope

On 12/2/2019 at 11:51 AM, luckylager said:

Vote 2 - Zfetch

Hmm.

On 12/2/2019 at 12:50 PM, Zfetch said:

Vote to change voting system to share of posts = share of votes.

MR currently leading with 40% of the votes

Uhhh

On 12/3/2019 at 4:06 PM, Master Radishes said:

Dropping a few thoughts before my lynch (when I'm asleep). Remember me when I'm gone.

Likely town:

Lucky - seems loose

Zfetch - seems Zfetch

Null:

DM - seems disengaged more than anything, but not trying to hide in the background when posting as he does when scum

AV - not playing up to usual standards, but I'd expect if he was scum he'd do so

Possible scum:

Hoggers - yeah

BJ - playing with an agenda

112 - playing too passively; if hoggers flips green look here

I don't remember if there's anyone else in the game.

FFS, Master Radishes ahead of the curve.  He nails 2 of them with this.  As hoggers did not flip green, I'd say this looks good for 112.

On 12/3/2019 at 4:14 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

I also have my own suspicions of 112. Would you vote her with me?

Good look for 112

On 12/3/2019 at 4:20 PM, Master Radishes said:

That's just what a wolf would want me to do... <_<

In response to the above and I would agree

On 12/3/2019 at 5:28 PM, Blue Jay 22 said:

Taco Tuesday thoughts:

Thinking on the situation, I don't know if scum AV return before nightfall. His argument laid forth could have worked post nightfall as well. It is possible that he went for a bold mafia play and post before nightfall, but if hoggers is scum and in a wagon battle for the lynch, I would think a scum teammate would try to perhaps shift either vote or the voice of opinion and potentially save a teammate. It's possible he took a bold approach and went neutral for WIFOM purposes, but if MR doesn't think he is "playing up to his usual standards" then he is most likely TP.

It's important to remember that 112 voted for hoggers last round as necessity, as her last vote that switched over to hoggers late in the round made it 2-2. I didn't like her trying start a riot/CFD on me at the end because it felt like she was trying to open up another potential wagon to build on despite LL's pleading for hoggers.

Huge post but this effectively clears me.

I couldn't really be bothered to do the rest of the game but I'd say Zfetch, Darth Melvin, 112, and Alain Vigneault from most likely to be mafia to least likely to be mafia in that order.

@Alain Vigneault - not saying I outright disagree, but I liked Zfetch most out of any of you coming into this round. I'm trying not to let my gameview from last round affect how I play this one too much because LyLo should always be approached as its own game imo, but it feels like you're being super convienient in pushing Zfetch here without setting up real depth of thought. It's like you went in with your mind made up that Zfetch is wolfing and built the case around that, rather than going from analysis -> conclusion. Can you see why I think this?

4 hours ago, 112 said:

also coven was an underrated game @Zfetch

Apparently the host found our mafia team super obvious :p @Master Radishes

On 8/31/2015 at 12:19 AM, Master Radishes said:

I realise I benefit from background knowledge, but I thought it was really obvious that Zfetch and 112 were Mafia buddies. :lol: He was way too insistent about her every round on zero evidence, mis-voted her (by not bolding) on several occasions and avoided voting her at all when it counted; plus the weird posts about her was clearly just forcing attention.

That said, it was funny to watch.

2 minutes ago, 112 said:

@Alain Vigneault - not saying I outright disagree, but I liked Zfetch most out of any of you coming into this round. I'm trying not to let my gameview from last round affect how I play this one too much because LyLo should always be approached as its own game imo, but it feels like you're being super convienient in pushing Zfetch here without setting up real depth of thought. It's like you went in with your mind made up that Zfetch is wolfing and built the case around that, rather than going from analysis -> conclusion. Can you see why I think this?

Well, that's just, like, your opinion.

I do see how you could arrive at this thought process, though.

1 hour ago, Alain Vigneault said:

If it is not Zfetch, then it has to be Darth Melvin.  The sheriff even said to go after him.

Since when is piggybacking off what LL who has no info on DM, a better idea than formulating your own opinion.

I see ZERO. Absolutely ZERO reason to include LL in this conversation other than as a scum convincing tactic.

@112 thoughts?

Just now, Zfetch said:

Since when is piggybacking off what LL who has no info on DM, a better idea than formulating your own opinion.

I see ZERO. Absolutely ZERO reason to include LL in this conversation other than as a scum convincing tactic.

@112 thoughts?

Agree and think the tone in that post is super off.

4 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Apparently the host found our mafia team super obvious :p @Master Radishes

On 12/3/2019 at 9:06 PM, Master Radishes said:

Dropping a few thoughts before my lynch (when I'm asleep). Remember me when I'm gone.

Likely town:

Lucky - seems loose

Zfetch - seems Zfetch

Null:

DM - seems disengaged more than anything, but not trying to hide in the background when posting as he does when scum

AV - not playing up to usual standards, but I'd expect if he was scum he'd do so

Possible scum:

Hoggers - yeah

Possible scum:

Hoggers - yeah

Possible scum:

Hoggers - yeah

Possible scum:

Hoggers

BJ

On 12/4/2019 at 7:56 AM, Zfetch said:

What a lame game from MR

Legendary status gotta take a hit from that unhelpful round 1

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, 112 said:

Why not?

I did not receive a PM from the host that indicated I was a part of the mafia team.

As for Darth Melvin, what can I say?  I just don't think neither Blue Jay 22 or hoggers avoid him completely like they did.