The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2020-2021 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Got an email about seat relocation. What is everyone's priority number? Mine is in the 4200's and I've been a STH for like 8 years I think. I guess your number never changes.

I have had my full seasons since the last lockout shortened season of 2012-13.  I have been in the 4's for a while as well but I don't remember my last one.  I do remember I was in session 9 last seat selection though. 

If I had known, back in July, that by only paying my little 5% deposit, It would have been so easy to just postpone every single monthly installment (Like you guys did) maybe and I say maybe, I would've kept my seasons. I was expecting the Canucks to put a lot of pressure on us to continue paying but I was wrong. I have to admit that  I was also a bit disappointed that the Canucks made no effort in trying me to stay. True that I was not owning club seats or lower bowl tickets. Anyway, if everything goes back to normal, I have no doubts that there are thousands and thousands of available season tickets. I just lost my 4 year seniority. The secret is just to hit seats from the get go that I will like without worrying about relocation. Seniority might be good for a unionized job, it means little when we are talking about NHL season tickets.

Anyone use their holiday 40% discount?

I wanted to purchase the new Hughes Reverse Retro jersey and was a bit disappointed the discount code was not eligible for these or the black skate Jersies.  You would think they wouldnt put any limitations around the use of these codes for Season Ticket Holders.  

Can still get the 20% off but that eill make me debate a bit longer if I am going to pull the trigger.

Still picked up a few things for christmas gifts and stocking stuffers.  Glad it could be done online this year.

5 hours ago, Hockeyrulz said:

I wanted to purchase the new Hughes Reverse Retro jersey and was a bit disappointed the discount code was not eligible for these or the black skate Jersies.  You would think they wouldnt put any limitations around the use of these codes for Season Ticket Holders.  

Can still get the 20% off but that eill make me debate a bit longer if I am going to pull the trigger.

Still picked up a few things for christmas gifts and stocking stuffers.  Glad it could be done online this year.

I tried but got frustrated with the code not working for a bunch of stuff.

11 hours ago, Hockeyrulz said:

We got an email for a members only price for the jersey, I had to Snag one

7 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Still hasn't hit my priority number. I am guessing there is probably a very low inventory of UB4 seats left as usual. Seems like a lot of people would move to UB4 instead of cancelling their tickets just to maintain seniority.

I will be part of next week's group. Will probably move one pair to UB4 and keep other in UB2

On 11/26/2020 at 10:54 PM, Slickrick2369 said:

Same here

On 11/26/2020 at 10:12 PM, Hockeyrulz said:

I got one from my rep as well, her last day is tomorrow.

Sounds like another round of job cuts unfortunately

On 11/26/2020 at 5:17 PM, WalkWithElias said:

I got a email from my Rep , he left the team

More layoffs pretty much confirms there will be zero fans in attendance until at least September or October 2021. With the resurgence of covid I expect the NHL to announce anytime now a shortened 48 game season and playoffs from January to June. Then revaluate and see. Honestly, I think Oct 2021 is still optimistic. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see fans until Oct 2022