The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2020-2021 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

31 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

i waited almost a month for my refund  when i paid early for playoffs , i was told 7-10 business days, also depends how many asked for refunds 

No excuses. I guarantee you that if we all owed the Canucks money the processing time would be 4-6..........hours. Not weeks.

• Cheers 1

8 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

i wonder how all single game tickets are getting refunded from ticketmaster

I got mine refunded 10 days ago..  One of the pair I transferred, I need to wait end of the month since no option for me to cancel 

• Like 1

Because I don’t personally attend 90% + of the games and because I don’t want to lose money, I just cannot justify to my wife and I, why I would renew for the 2020-2021 season. I will gladly come back once a vaccine is found. If it’s too late and there is a wait list at that time, so be it.

This virus is such a disaster.... The Canucks are going up. With just good coaching (sorry if I offend anyone but we need better than Travis Green) and just decent drafting + free agents hiring, they will be Stanley cup contenders within the next 2-3 years.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

• 2 weeks later...

Several NFL teams (Including my Buffalo Bills but also NY Jets, NY Giants, New England, etc.) are offering their season ticket holders the option of skipping the 2020 season and still keep their seniority AND THEIR SEATS for the 2021 season. It would be awesome if the Canucks offer the same thing. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

9 hours ago, Curt said:

Several NFL teams (Including my Buffalo Bills but also NY Jets, NY Giants, New England, etc.) are offering their season ticket holders the option of skipping the 2020 season and still keep their seniority AND THEIR SEATS for the 2021 season. It would be awesome if the Canucks offer the same thing. 

I think the main reason they are doing this is probably due to social distancing. They are likely going to have to limit the arenas to 50% full anyways, so basically they are looking for STH's who are willing to volunteer to give up their tickets.

1 hour ago, DonaldBrashear said:

I think the main reason they are doing this is probably due to social distancing. They are likely going to have to limit the arenas to 50% full anyways, so basically they are looking for STH's who are willing to volunteer to give up their tickets.

Maybe but I also have Seahawks season tickets. They are super independent.  They have a wait list to be on their waiting list for season tickets but nonetheless they should still also be looking for volunteers to leave their seats for 2020. I sent several emails. They finally told me that they would give me a credit if the border is closed and the Seahawks have a home game the same day. There are 50,000 people waiting to take my place. They just don't care....

• Like 1