The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Pandemic [Game Over: Mafia wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

Anyways now would be the time to go ahead and say that I have the medkit incase you guys couldn't already figure with the way I was hounding Ceres.

The medkit provides immunity from infection and must be passed on to one of two people.

Loling

I thought you were the Doc and that's how you knew.

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1
Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

Zfetch and doc/medic claims!  That's a new one!

Man my fake claim days are mostly over. Those were the days when I was somehow worse then I was now and it was the only way I learned to escape lynch.

J-23 is still the best option imo

2 hours ago, J-23 said:

The last game I played shutdown. And the last game I played before that was months ago and I was TP. Don’t even remember myself the last game I was Maf but you do?

Seems to me your spitting BS to get your point across. 

Interpretation of the game state in round 1 only? That fast, that’s quite weak tbh.

I really didn't like the bolded part for some reason. It looks bad and I don't think a TP would say it and also I disagree with the premise

I said AV was acting odd lately but that doesn't take away from his towny behaviour at the start, something I never saw from J-23. And some of the votes on him are suspect as other people have mentioned. I don't wanna vote him

And Ceres? I can't say I ever thought he'd be up for a lynch right now but some of the points raised against him actually seem somewhat legitimate. I would still stay away for now though. I think lynching J-23 is the high percentage play here

Just now, falcon45ca said:

Why would he open himself up to the MK like that? 

I don't know if it's optimal but I don't see what he gains as a wolf unless he really wanted to just get me lynched