The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Pandemic [Game Over: Mafia wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

Final message to others: read Ceres' posts against me with a clear mind. He knows his supposed red check is weak due to AV's Sheriff green check, so he's piling on every little nitpicky thing he can to cast doubt. He knows he can get away with this because certain players don't need much to find me scummy and he's playing to that. AV has revealed himself to be the Sheriff and cleared me and that's just being outright ignored.

I'll be back later to try to salvage my pride with a few solves before my mislynch.

31 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Final message to others: read Ceres' posts against me with a clear mind. He knows his supposed red check is weak due to AV's Sheriff green check, so he's piling on every little nitpicky thing he can to cast doubt. He knows he can get away with this because certain players don't need much to find me scummy and he's playing to that. AV has revealed himself to be the Sheriff and cleared me and that's just being outright ignored.

I'll be back later to try to salvage my pride with a few solves before my mislynch.

Guffawing hard!

As if that's your final message.

2 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

There's no vigilante unless one of Kurisu or J-23 were that role.

There are other possibilities that would still leave us with a vig or something comparable. 

Just now, Ceres said:

There are other possibilities that would still leave us with a vig or something comparable. 

Just three.

1.  An inactive vigilante (gbassi_13)

2.  A negligent vigilante (everybody else)

3.  An even/odd night vigilante (everybody else)

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Just three.

1.  An inactive vigilante (gbassi_13)

2.  A negligent vigilante (everybody else)

3.  An even/odd night vigilante (everybody else)

A vig choosing to abstain isn't necessarily negligent in that circumstance. 

1 minute ago, Ceres said:

A vig choosing to abstain isn't necessarily negligent in that circumstance. 

You state the CDC has the power to vaccinate the infected. Could vaccination power work on MR? Also, how would vaccination work? If you vaccinate an infected, would they become TP again or do we even want to vaccinate people that are infected and vaccinations only apply to the non infected?