The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Pandemic [Game Over: Mafia wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

1 minute ago, Ceres said:

Basic mafia is to not have the specials claim until absolutely necessary. For very obvious reasons. 

Stop recommending things that are sub-optimal just so you can have slightly more peace of mind in your decision this round. Look at the facts and make a choice. It should be evident. 

It's not absolutely necessary in a round where we're possibly lynching a sheriff? Seriously...? Lol

Just now, Zfetch said:

If Falcon tosses the medkit back this way I would say it nearly confirms him as TP. 

So then at that point if Ceres reveals his partner 

Ceres

Partner

Me

Falcon

Would all be ultra safe bets as TP. No way one of us doesn't make it to the end.

Literally the only reason Ceres wouldn't reveal his partner is he's making this all up and doesn't want to out a mafia partner.

You aren't the town leader. I am.

• Haha 2
  • Vintage 1
Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

@falcon45ca Can you confirm that you have the med-kit?

I'm 99% sure he got it since

1)Ceres is saying he doesn't have it

And

2) Falcon asked me a question that almost seemed like he was trying to verify my towniness by asking what the medkit was. As if he had it and could confirm.

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

It's not absolutely necessary in a round where we're possibly lynching a sheriff? Seriously...? Lol

We're lynching MR and he didn't claim anything. 

If this was more up in the air then yes I would claim my partners, but it isn't.

6 hours ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I don’t get it. If AV were going to fake sheriff claim as scum, why would he put forward a lie that could potentially incriminate a potential PZ teammate out of all the “fake investigations” that could be thought of? I don’t see the upside in making that move as mafia.

He could clear MR as TP, and then if MR died somehow and flipped PZ, he could argue that PZ was probably immune to investigation

12 minutes ago, Ceres said:

You seem pretty certain they get one conversion per round. 

3vueLH3.png

How do I seem certain? It's a hypothetical scenario I asked for help on. 

However you seem to know something I don't.

I found the whole mechanics talk totally &^@#ing useless and only served to confuse me, and now you're being a dickbag about it.

I'm liking AV better by the moment

AV and Ceres posted their investigation results at the same time.

Probably because they received the notification at the same time.

I don't think either of them is lying about their investigation. I do however question Ceres play this entire game

We posted our results at the same time but I indicated during the wait time for the nightfall report that Master Radishes was my target.

I'm willing to bet if I investigated somebody else and said so, that would have also been the same name that Ceres "investigated".