The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia! The Dark Tower: Game Over - Town Win!

Rate this topic

Kryten

2 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

also re: scum hunting, yeah, I haven't been much, but I've still got RL stuff to do and you hosers move too fast :lol: but, I did some digging last night, it's why I've voted naslund twice now

his list (with no reasons attached iirc) included all of the mafia who have now been killed. qwags did a similar thing to start

thats just skill

not scum

But thanks:wub:

16 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

also re: scum hunting, yeah, I haven't been much, but I've still got RL stuff to do and you hosers move too fast :lol: but, I did some digging last night, it's why I've voted naslund twice now

his list (with no reasons attached iirc) included all of the mafia who have now been killed. qwags did a similar thing to start

I like this read.

Vote Naslund

Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

MR is the lackey. The fact that he automatically went to me instead of raising the possibility that the Lackey could be one of the remaining players tells me he know's he's screwed. I have it on good authority that he used a role block last night.

No one else is bold enough to do it. Maybe Kurisu, but it doesn't seem his style.

The bolded is blatantly wrong. Naslund even confirmed he was PM blocked yesterday.

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

No one else is bold enough to do it. Maybe Kurisu, but it doesn't seem his style.

The bolded is blatantly wrong. Naslund even confirmed he was PM blocked yesterday.

Aladeen also claimed to have blocked me, but you didn't seem to care about that except when you used it to raise a defense of yourself. My information came from Kryten so I don't know what to tell you.

2 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Aladeen also claimed to have blocked me, but you didn't seem to care about that except when you used it to raise a defense of yourself. My information came from Kryten so I don't know what to tell you.

I've never put in a TP block for you, and I've never roleblocked you at all.

Invoking the GM's name just reveals the baselessness of your claim, since you're trying to subtly appeal to authority to convince others.

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

I've never put in a TP block for you, and I've never roleblocked you at all.

Invoking the GM's name just reveals the baselessness of your claim, since you're trying to subtly appeal to authority to convince others.

There is nothing else that needs to be said to be honest. The fact that you immediately came after me after I said I was following you and then testing your PM role tells me all I need to know.

Bye MR.

If Jazz's role claim is true to be, then that would mean Kurisu/otherwise are vig/doctor? We know Naslund is GIFs...but there has to be at least 1 more non lackey mafia role out there? The lackey wouldn't be able to send MK's because they usually start off in a separate PM than the mafia.