The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Lombardy

Rate this topic

Zfetch

2 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

I noticed some hardly gave any information of their characters as opposed to the more detailed information provided by others. Someone who doesn’t want to Provide more And chooses to hide information may be doing it intentionally. Just a thought. Taking that with previous tidbits of suspicion could help build a clearer picture. I still think Qwags is intentionally being less than forthcoming and going for the ‘all-in’ bet about being lynched in order to avoid being lynched. Otherwise has seemingly gained a surge of combativeness since being shown to be not mafia. I guess there’s reason to take that at face value. It could also be possible as we’ve been talking about KP/QP that she found some cover as a possible QP to be a bit more combative to solidify her town bona fides. I find the fight with Al rather strange. Although Al did come in a bit heavy lol. Not sure why OT decided there was a ‘slip’ and ran with it. Bit of a head scratcher. 

We have literally never had a Queenpin in this game before SS is the finale scum.

good call Ceres

vote SS

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

We have literally never had a Queenpin in this game before SS is the finale scum.

good call Ceres

vote SS

I’ve never had a ‘Godfather‘ in the game either and didn’t vote on you based off it when otherwise levelled that charge against you. YMMV.  

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

I’ve never had a ‘Godfather‘ in the game either and didn’t vote on you based off it when otherwise levelled that charge against you. YMMV.  

Where the hell did you get QP from man that is a role in this game.

Just now, Aladeen said:

Where the hell did you get QP from man that is a role in this game.

Because otherwise is a ‘she’, so just using the gender role to call her a queen pin as opposed to say you, a male, would be a kingpin, for example. Making the point that labels are interchangeable, as you said as well. KP/GF, even though I’ve never heard of a GF, but I got the point. 

Plus I haven’t played this game in years and wouldn’t have even known there was a legit QP role. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Vote SS. I've been on his/her ass all game, and it's about damn time they get theirs.

You haven’t said a single thing to me or asked a single question. Just simply voted for me even when I was pushing to vote for AV, a noted maf member.  Now you’re riding Al’s questioning without any thought or inquiry. Seems a pretty good way to deflect suspicion on me as you were considered even scummier than NIK

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

You haven’t said a single thing to me or asked a single question. Just simply voted for me even when I was pushing to vote for AV, a noted maf member.  Now you’re riding Al’s questioning without any thought or inquiry. Seems a pretty good way to deflect suspicion on me as you were considered even scummier than NIK

Who are your suspects for scum/mafia?