The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Lombardy

Rate this topic

Zfetch

1 hour ago, otherwise said:

:lol: i've been saying I'm not mafia.

this post was a bit angle shooty... but everyone replied except AV, SS and NIK coincidence? maybe. maybe not. 

I will also say imo there is a high likelyhood that AL is KP if he is maf. he's been tunneling me since I got subbed back in and it doesn't make sense to me on any level. I'm not mafia. MKs have been Ceres and MR, there's someone in maf who clearly likes the thread dead. Als been posting waaay more than i think he normally would if he was TP. his reads haven't really evolved since the start of the game me and qwags... it's like he knows were low activity players and we aren't mafia but there could be enough to cause suspicion and a couple mis-votes and its maf win. he even posted about that...

If Al is KP then it’s the mother of all fakes. I don’t see it. He’s provided insight that literally led to AV’s ouster. On the other hand it’s possible that you could be KP too but came back as not mafia. The one thing that clears Al is the logical thought process that he’s sharing. I don’t consider that overposting as you suggested. And it’s entirely possible that those that aren’t posting as much are keeping the thread dead, but that only further clears AL of being maf....again unless it’s a major fake out, which again is highly unlikely. 

6 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Fair enough.

What’s making you look at Qwags mainly? Quiet play, not contributing or vote pattern?

Mostly for the mangos is the town name comment and then changing to that his name is chiarelli. Mangos is the scum family according to LL and falcon. But his EOD play round 1 was odd if he is scum. 

NIK solely based on his eod voting round 1. It would have had to have been deliberate bussing between him and AV though. Other than that when he has posted I have found his posts to be townie. 

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

I will unvote; vote Qwags until he enlightens us further on his family name and his mangos comment.

You may not like the fact I investigated OW, but my reasoning was mislynching OW does more damage to the town that a NIK/Qwags mis because of her experience and higher level content when compared to those two.

I want qwags and nik to know I'm not slighting them, but they have to recognize OW has more to offer.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, luckylager said:

You may not like the fact I investigated OW, but my reasoning was - mislynching OW does more damage to the town than a NIK/Qwags mis because of her experience and higher level content, when compared to those two.

I want qwags and nik to know I'm not slighting them, but they have to recognize OW has more to offer.

Fix

My character is attilano Stano I am former pop star from southern Italy 

and my father died when I was young and I  was raised by my mother (no name given) who is an alcoholic. To me it seems that my mother is a character in the town so if someone is my mother they are probably town too.

is anyone my mommy Stano? 

13 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Nice work AV!

NIK had his vote on AV, then jumped ship onto the Virt wagon? I didnt catch that before, and it's not a good look for NIK. 

Vote NIK

Ya i did. All last game i had Av on my list only player i got wrong. He targeted me over and over again.

This game ever since round A Av has targeted me over and over again. 

I understand why it looks bad but by that logic I'd have to vote for AV every round.

Im new trying my best to play strategically. In my mind someone attacking me all the time doesn't mean i should always think they're scum or vote for them. Players are gonna easy target me and strategically use me

8 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Ya i did. All last game i had Av on my list only player i got wrong. He targeted me over and over again.

This game ever since round A Av has targeted me over and over again. 

I understand why it looks bad but by that logic I'd have to vote for AV every round.

Im new trying my best to play strategically. In my mind someone attacking me all the time doesn't mean i should always think they're scum or vote for them. Players are gonna easy target me and strategically use me

So what's your character's name and background?

On 4/11/2020 at 1:32 PM, luckylager said:

Well that's a tragic coincidence then.

Your posts are reeking of TMI

If falc isnt mafia I'd be shocked.

My BOYFRIEND comes from a family riddled in crime.

His MOTHER AND FATHER are mafia, he isn't.

The mafias strategy in finding Mango is they already knew I was Sheriff, because my BOYFRIEND left the family business to live clean with the Sheriff.

It would have been in the mafia pm backstory. A Ma and Pa mafia business who's son left the life.

Are we possibly looking for a KP QP? it'd make sense. (2 special mafia roles)the mafia have kept Lucky alive and so far everyones flipping town. If im alive next round investigate me im gonna flip town

Has this ever happened in a game?

21 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

SS? Otherwise?

You are Ventura Botelli

You grew up well-off in a loving family.
Your mom was an alcoholic.
Your dad was a gambler.
Your brother? He was addicted to cigarettes.
But what was your vice? You were addicted for attention. You left your family behind and are now in the film industry. But you haven't seen your family for a long time due to your career.

2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Are we possibly looking for a KP QP? it'd make sense. (2 special mafia roles)the mafia have kept Lucky alive and so far everyones flipping town. If im alive next round investigate me im gonna flip town

Has this ever happened in a game?

Well they kept LL alive because Ceres bluffed that he was given a doc save so the mafia killed him. They must have figured out MR was the doc either by investigation or by taking a guess due to MRs soft claiming/medkit comments. He would have protected LL. Now if they target him falcon should take the hit for him instead, so falcon is probably going to be the MK. So hopefully he will get one more investigation here.