Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Lombardy

Rate this topic


Zfetch

Recommended Posts

So falcon and LL are not getting lynched ever.

 

BJ and Otherwise flipping town aren’t getting lynched this round. If one of you is GF so help me I will snap. 

 

so that leaves a pool of me, Qwags, NIK and SS 

 

From my POV Qwags is the best lynch even if not perfect with NIK next. I’m sorry @Ceres if SS is scum.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

So falcon and LL are not getting lynched ever.

 

BJ and Otherwise flipping town aren’t getting lynched this round. If one of you is GF so help me I will snap. 

 

so that leaves a pool of me, Qwags, NIK and SS 

 

From my POV Qwags is the best lynch even if not perfect with NIK next. I’m sorry @Ceres if SS is scum.

le slip?

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Omg how dafaq is that a slip? You literally are grasping at straws, if you are town I am going to be so disappointed in how you play this game. 

everyone else is talking about KP/QP and then you throw in GF, like I don't think ppl just use that term in all games all the time. it would make sense for the theme of this game... but no one else has used it. so...... is it in ur pm?

Link to comment
Just now, otherwise said:

everyone else is talking about KP/QP and then you throw in GF, like I don't think ppl just use that term in all games all the time. it would make sense for the theme of this game... but no one else has used it. so...... is it in ur pm?

GF and KP are the same effing thing.

Link to comment
Just now, Aladeen said:

Read the effing game instead of just replying to posts that mention you in some way. Your own fracking post in round one was getting mad at others for skimming when you do even less than that.

that was related to the sk kill..... and then there were several ppl who missed that and were confused on why 3 ppl died.

 

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Another irrelevant pointless post from

otherwise but why expect anything more? 

i'm following my role description. thx.

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, otherwise said:

that was related to the sk kill..... and then there were several ppl who missed that and were confused on why 3 ppl died.

 

i'm following my role description. thx.

So your role description says to post useless hockey gifs? I doubt that very much

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...