The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Star Wars: Revenge of the Mafia (Game Over)

Rate this topic

Just now, Zfetch said:

You think there's 2 Mafia left? Wtf. 

5/15 is OP they could have ended it in 2 rounds if the SK killed night 1.

it is op for a forum that has average towns. 

meta here is so strong people have their alignemnts confirmed within day 1. 5v1v9 is possible undee the assumption town got a lot of heavy prs and factoring cross kills between serial killer and moofia

• Haha 2
Just now, Zfetch said:

If OTTS is lying then yeah DM is his mate.

But why do you think there's 5 mafia?

well it just makes more sense to me rather than 1 mafia or sk decides to lynch me out of nowhere to get to lylo. they are guaranteed dead unless they know something we dont

it's also possible they have 3kpn tonight but i don't really know how to justify that on this forum

Just now, hoggers said:

it is op for a forum that has average towns. 

meta here is so strong people have their alignemnts confirmed within day 1. 5v1v9 is possible undee the assumption town got a lot of heavy prs and factoring cross kills between serial killer and moofia

moofia

5 mafia is way less of a jump than a sheriffwho is actually a rolecop on top of being a sheriff who investigated someone they let get lynched and hasn't investivated a single inactive in favor of master radishes

this following that luke skywalker would me a rolecop variant than say, a vigilante or TB lol

Just now, Zfetch said:

Never said we're cleared just that were distinguished.

Well, I myself am cleared cuz I know myself.

Falc is near cleared because of his meta this game and SS way of speaking to him earlier in the game(go check out his posts) imo

Fair enough. 

Reading through the first two nights, If I had to guess I would say 6'5 or falcon is the last mafia, as I agree there probably is one more for sure. 

Just now, hoggers said:

5 mafia is way less of a jump than a sheriffwho is actually a rolecop on top of being a sheriff who investigated someone they let get lynched and hasn't investivated a single inactive in favor of master radishes

this following that luke skywalker would me a rolecop variant than say, a vigilante or TB lol

If you're so confident you're not SK tho then why haven't you already voted OTTS?

Just now, hoggers said:

:lol:

Damn, you actually think I care that much to make this up is pretty funny. 

If I was mafia I would just let myself die tbh 

Just now, hoggers said:

nevermind guys this guy is clearly town 

otherwise he'd just be dead

:lol:

Gotcha, bitch.

Just now, hoggers said:

we will find out postgame when you and otis try to claim you guys fooled everyone lmao

:ph34r: