The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Star Wars: Revenge of the Mafia (Game Over)

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

Welp I've looked at all their profiles and it's a total crapshoot to find the last mafia and SK.

MH said go tp go so I'll trust that for now.

DM probably a good bet for one of the two.

OTIS keeps stressing hes trustworthy throughout the game so maybe that's an SK trait.

6ft5 is gay and likes his dad and also makes no sense anyways.

J23 is my best frand and probably the last scum.

After all this digging, my conclusion is that we all make a pact to get godkilled and let Falcon be the last one standing.

Liking father figures is way different than actually liking your father. 

4 minutes ago, SixFootFiveAndJackedAF said:

Change the modkill plan to have only me be alive and Im down

Is that because you are SK or mafia hrmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

5 hours ago, hoggers said:

how do we know theres another maf left?

i'm an idiot :picard:

mafia can't kill if there is no mafia

SK came after the MK. It's very possible that TL was the last Maf, and he was killed after he killed MR

literally how

sk not killing up to now has wasted 2 kills to instead of this 1 v 7 scenario or 2 v 6 scenario would be 1 v 5 or 2 v 4. potential lylo. if they hadnt hit a wolf in that universe, or even worked to save one, the game is over 

so again, what exactly is smart about it? it sounds like you're jacking yourself off lmao

This is the most SK post I've ever seen in my life. :lol:

If you aren't the SK I'd be shocked.

ez vote this round, if I'm wrong you guys can vote me out next round. 

Vote hoggers