The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Star Wars: Revenge of the Mafia (Game Over)

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

Oh lol the plot gets thicker.

Ok but why would OTTS claim now. Timing is a little off for anyone but the real sheriff and why is no one ccing

nobody has really posted too much since the claim. i expect a cc fairly soon, so i won't dive into that. anyways, the timing is off for a real sheriff. real sheriff just outs me as sk and moves on. if this is really lylo and we were on track to lynch scum, then the play makes sense.

a world that springs is otis and 6'5 as mafia, dm as confirmed town, and sk is somewhere. it makes sense with the momentumon 6'5

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

No doubt. He's posted more in the last 1/2 hour than the past 48hrs 

i haven't had a reason to post? i was the first to cold callout NIK and SS, and they were lynched without me having to do much

Just now, Zfetch said:

Ngl I would rather be fooled from a legendary performance from the rare and vintage OTTS than an average performance from the quirky and investigated Hoggers

Very rare :ph34r: 

I was decent back in my day but don't have the brains to pull this off 

• Vintage 1

i think the numbers are clear here.

either im sk and theres 1 mafia left or we're in lylo and there's mafia left with otis being one.

people voting me now and refusing to listen is just because their ego is making them paranoid. "I WON'T BE FOOLED MY HOGGERS, GOTCHA!" like if i am sk theres no way i get out of this, so i don't know why people aren't looking at it through the lense that town is in grave peril.  

Just now, hoggers said:

i think the numbers are clear here.

either im sk and theres 1 mafia left or we're in lylo and there's mafia left with otis being one.

people voting me now and refusing to listen is just because their ego is making them paranoid. "I WON'T BE FOOLED MY HOGGERS, GOTCHA!" like if i am sk theres no way i get out of this, so i don't know why people aren't looking at it through the lense that town is in grave peril.  

Ok what happens if theres only 1 mafia left, it's OTTS, and they investigated you or at least are making you out to be the SK.

Just now, Zfetch said:

Ok what happens if theres only 1 mafia left, it's OTTS, and they investigated you or at least are making you out to be the SK.

doesnt make sense unless i'm the sk and otis is the mafia and is trying to confirm themselves town while getting rid of the crosskill potential