The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wolf: Wanderer above the Sea of Fog (Game On!)

Rate this topic

Just now, Professor Linguine said:

I can't be around for EoD because I have a family event to attend to. But I am down for a CFD onto EP if we aren't killing FG today, because their recent posts are terrible.

This MR wagon is dumb as hell, I'm down to CFD a good number of people:

Just now, Professor Linguine said:

Master Radishes (4): Zfetch, Otis, Flow Menaci, EP40.

this wagon is trash. it was trash d1 and it's trash now. this is scum trying to save LL/FG (who're the most popular targets for the flush today) from dying. the last minute hop onto MR from EP40 makes me think that they are wolf buddies with one of them.

Agreed. Total BS

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Ok, why is EP40 voting MR? I musta missed when EP40 laid out his beef.

26 minutes ago, EP40. said:

I just find this 1st round funny seeing how everyone is blindly trying to connect dots & think they know more than anyone else 

Always Sunny Fx GIF

...why would I be left for a vig kill & better yet, how do you know there even is a vig kill this game?

For me whoever the most seasoned player is for reasons stated previously

Why not you?

24 minutes ago, EP40. said:

And last I spoke someone said Sharpshooter is a noob like myself so 

unvote sharpshooter 

I have suspicions for Falcon merely off him having suspicions of me & somewhat MR because he seems to know a lot more about this game’s roles more than others - not sure who to vote from the 2

20 minutes ago, EP40. said:

Actually for the time being I vote MR

Fits my philosophy to take out vet players first in a blind game like this & why he knows that there even is a vig kill this game is beyond me...how is anyone supposed to know what roles there are? I won’t jump to such conclusions because I know I’m an innocent !

1 minute ago, Professor Linguine said:

Master Radishes (4): Zfetch, Otis, Flow Menaci, EP40.

this wagon is trash. it was trash d1 and it's trash now. this is scum trying to save LL/FG (who're the most popular targets for the flush today) from dying. the last minute hop onto MR from EP40 makes me think that they are wolf buddies with one of them.

Agree. 

Unvote Vote EP40