The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

RGMG 6.0 - Season 16

Patrick Kane

29 minutes ago, Patrick Kane said:

image.png.2e2b475a345a195be6fbfa56eb649130.png

Thanks to @Jaku for the quick negotiations, as usual. Unfortunately, Wennberg just didn't fit in on the 3rd line. After a failed Getzlaf experiment and now Wennberg, thought I'd pivot away from playmaking centers and try something different. Malgin is a guy I scouted all the way back in season 1 and tried to acquire with a 2nd round pick way back then. Hopefully he can fit in.

Edited by Monty
  • Huggy Bear 2

Thanks to @Bombastik der Teutone @Bomba for the quick negotiations, as usual. Unfortunately, Hutton just didn't look like an NHL goalie. After a failed Hutton experiment and now Crawford, thought I'd pivot away from ageing goalies and try something different. Allen is a guy that somehow became available and wasn't a geriatric.  Hopefully he can fit in.

• Haha 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

2 minutes ago, Patrick Kane said:

image.png.1ec3998b86c0765e67d3f654defa15b9.png

Thanks to @EP40. for the quick negotiations.  While we know Kravstov is starting to emerge, he will still be a few years from taking over Ehlers and Kane on LW.  Getting Skinner gives the coach some more veteran options in the top two lines and on the 2nd PP.  We're happy to have Skinner on the team for at least the next few years.

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1