The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Capo de tutti Capi] - Serial Killer Win

Rate this topic

5 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

I also listen to George Michael 

I know

Bit of Wham never hurt anyone's feelings.

Funny story - shortly after I laughed at you for putting Wake Me Up on your good morning mix I found a sweet 80's keyboard at a garage sale. 

I gave it to my daughter and the first programmed track was....

Wake Me Up.

Now I hear that song all the time and it's really grown on me, jitterbug

• Cheers 1
3 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Alright gimme your thoughts on it.

NIK is right. Whenever lucky is caught, he goes to the sheriff defense. Before he claimed though, hoggers was already talking like it was a given lucky was getting the noose. And he didn't even pause to think LL's claim was fake. All of their interactions have seem so scripted.

Go back even further. When I first started pressing/testing lucky early in R1, hoggers called me out for no reason and tried to interrupt my interrogation. When hoggers has been scum in the past, he takes the defense and redirect route rather than bus when he scums. Not saying he does this every game, but his interactions with me have always pinged. It's pretty easy to trust hoggers when he's TP and vice versa. For someone who claims its easy to read me, he's either potato sheriff or scum. 

@hoggers Rate my Meta Read: ______

2 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I know

Bit of Wham never hurt anyone's feelings.

Funny story - shortly after I laughed at you for putting Wake Me Up on your good morning mix I found a sweet 80's keyboard at a garage sale. 

I gave it to my daughter and the first programmed track was....

Wake Me Up.

Now I hear that song all the time and it's really grown on me, jitterbug

Dude...I've got my bandmates, and the crowd, hooked on Escap (Pina Colada Song), and they all thought the same tug when I brought the song up.

The 80s music I once loathed, but have come to realize it may have some of  the best songs of the past Century. No doubt.

• Cheers 1
Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

NIK is right. Whenever lucky is caught, he goes to the sheriff defense. Before he claimed though, hoggers was already talking like it was a given lucky was getting the noose. And he didn't even pause to think LL's claim was fake. All of their interactions have seem so scripted.

Go back even further. When I first started pressing/testing lucky early in R1, hoggers called me out for no reason and tried to interrupt my interrogation. When hoggers has been scum in the past, he takes the defense and redirect route rather than bus when he scums. Not saying he does this every game, but his interactions with me have always pinged. It's pretty easy to trust hoggers when he's TP and vice versa. For someone who claims its easy to read me, he's either potato sheriff or scum. 

@hoggers Rate my Meta Read: ______

ll is getting the noose because i say so

bolded part is flat out lie, i called ll lying before anyone else.

if i dont bus then why would i be mafia with lucky

with how much people are paranoid of me i dont think i am very easy to read

1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

The post was meant to say if LL and hoggs are wolf, BJ TP

If LL flips there is almost no chance hogs is scum imo it would be a masterclass in situational scum awareness if he is. But if that is the case then I agree it would be unlikely BJ is scum in that scenario. 

Just now, Aladeen said:

If LL flips there is almost no chance hogs is scum imo it would be a masterclass in situational scum awareness if he is. But if that is the case then I agree it would be unlikely BJ is scum in that scenario. 

If LL is lynched, flips wolf, and there's no attempt on hoggs? Mafia wound be silly not to MK, or am I crazy?