The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Post-Mafia

Rate this topic

AV.

K I am out so this will be my final words - if I flip then you will see I am town and everything I have said is true. If not gg. 

I AM 100% sure on MR and LL being scum... all 6 townies that remain have to load up on them the next two lynches. Don’t let MR talk his way out of being the next lynch Ceres saw it and I see it now he is in his scum meta for sure. 

The other two in my legacy I am not as sure of... follow that with them if you want but idk for sure it’s just what I think. 

Falcon get feked you suk slimy dik. 

26 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

No it’s because you’re being a dik not even willing to see that MR is FOS you have been completely dismissive in anything I have posted and literally your biggest input onto everything I posted from me spending hours going back through the game to try to figure it out was “desperation” as if that is some kind of scumtell. I do think you’re town because of what you posted about your PM from AV which I know that you weren’t supposed to. And at least if you were scum I could just say well that’s what I’d do when I had a townie on the ropes too and we could laugh about it after the game. But instead the conclusion is that if you are town you just suck at this game, unwilling to put the effort in to see that what MR has been saying is a complete fabrication. With these other yokels like BK and sane well that’s to be expected but I thought you were a decent player and if you’re town I don’t think that way anymore. 

When I flip green and if you’re town you will come to the realization that my “poughty” post was literally the best play as not to lynch another townie instead of me because I would just be pushed next round. 

There's way too much appeal to my hubris in this post.

I did read through and consider your posts. Frankly, they did a better job of swaying me than this AtE.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Literally the only path to victory for the town after I am lynched is

MR

LL
GC

BK

if I’m wrong on even one it’s game over but  this is the scum team. 

18 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Maybe not we will see if not you then I guess SS or Sane. Maybe Nik jus pwing by stirring $&!# then noping out of the thread idk mafia wins if he is that’s for sure. 

Anyone else notice that Al gives us his scum team, go get em' boys, and then makes another list with 3 different players?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Unvote, vote MR

I'm not a fan if his slanker defense. He's against a Sane lynch, which is cray cray, and defended SS, who's a slanky basterd and deserves way more scrutiny 

Fek off you know I’m town dont you

The reason I thought falc was town was because of his PM. I happen to have it on good authority that he was not allowed to divulge his PM but it wasn’t made crystal clear in the post to him and that is why he wasn’t GKed. This ambiguity towards being allowed to divulge info about PMs has since been rectified. 

I believed that town would be the only ones to get these PMs and is why I have been town reading falcon up until his vote for MR post. 

I now think one for sure is scum but I don’t know which one. Falc should have come out and said he thinks I am town but didn’t do that and I think it’s because scum can get those PMs as readily as town.

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

The reason I thought falc was town was because of his PM. I happen to have it on good authority that he was not allowed to divulge his PM but it wasn’t made crystal clear in the post to him and that is why he wasn’t GKed. This ambiguity towards being allowed to divulge info about PMs has since been rectified. 

I believed that town would be the only ones to get these PMs and is why I have been town reading falcon up until his vote for MR post. 

I now think one for sure is scum but I don’t know which one. Falc should have come out and said he thinks I am town but didn’t do that and I think it’s because scum can get those PMs as readily as town.

Thats funny, cuz you were positive MR was Maf just a few minutes ago...now you seem unsure?

• Like 1