The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Post-Mafia

Rate this topic

AV.

2 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Assertion: no scum team on CDC ever tries to triple or quadruple bluff the town by their choice of kill (and even double is a stretch). Scum teams take out people who are loud and leaderly and dangerous to them. The Ceres N2 kill was an example of this.

Corollary: BJ was not quite the loudest or most leaderly in D1, and so must have been the most dangerous.

Conclusion: BJ died with strong scumreads of Aladeen and falcon; at least one must therefore be scum.

Supporting evidence: Ceres died as he was coming around on Aladeen being scum. (I haven't yet read D2 to check his exact legacy reads, but I remember that one.)

Your supporting evidence is way out of whack if anything Ceres was coming around to me being town watch the progression in these posts... he started by thinking I was a wolf:

On 9/6/2020 at 1:16 PM, Ceres said:

FINAL VOTE COUNT

falcon45ca (1) - TheRocket18

BoKnows (1) - Sharpshooter

Ceres (1) - Qwags

Blue Jay 22 (3) - J-23, naslund.is.king, BoKnows

Sharpshooter (1) - Master Radishes

Sane33 (1) - GoCanucks16

TheRocket18 (5) - falcon45ca, Aladeen, Ceres, Blue Jay 22, luckylager

Some VCA:

Falcon and TR are probably never w/w

The BJ wagon is fairly clean other than BK imo and I don't think it was a fully effort to misyeet BJ. 

GC staying off-wagon is uncharacteristic and concerning. 

Lucky popped in out of nowhere to put a vote on TR when it was already sealed. That could have been a last minute play for town cred if TR is a wolf. 

Why is DM not on here?

Around NF, Aladeen was still acting like BJ was probably mafia despite switching to TR. His vote made things look like this:

Reveal hidden contents

VOTE COUNT

falcon45ca (1) - TheRocket18

BoKnows (1) - Sharpshooter

Ceres (2) - Qwags, luckylager

Blue Jay 22 (3) - J-23, naslund.is.king, BoKnows

Sharpshooter (1) - Master Radishes

Sane33 (1) - GoCanucks16

TheRocket18 (2) - falcon45ca, Aladeen

luckylager (2) - Ceres, Blue Jay 22

Nightfall in 15 minutes

Going back, Aladeen was pretty instrumental in TR's yeet. It's still possible opportunistic bussing but less likely. 

Typically active players that stayed off-wagon concerns me a lot. 

It's still strange that a prime misyeet target in BJ was MK'd. I think the most likely scenario is that an active wolf switched to BJ last minute when they realized he wasn't dying. So the question becomes, why was BJ such a threat that this wolf felt the need to switch to BJ? 

Here he objectively showed that it would not have likely been that I was bussing TR so if TR was scum I was more likely town.

On 9/6/2020 at 1:18 PM, Ceres said:

Actually, wait. Aladeen is the wolf powerhouse and if he wanted BJ killed he probably just stays on that wagon and continues the narrative of BJ = scum. I mean, maybe he wanted to backoff to avoid looking bad, not knowing we were in flipless, but if BJ was the prime thread that needed to be MK'd, then why not just vote him and get him yeeted while killing someone else. 

Thoughts?

Here Ceres is saying that if I was a wolf I would most likely have just stuck with my BJ vote. 

Below is where Ceres seems to be coming around to thinking YOU MR not me is a for sure wolf. Would the logic that you tried to use against me not hold true for you objectively speaking with just this snippet alone?

On 9/6/2020 at 11:47 AM, Master Radishes said:

I've already commented on Aladeen a couple times, actually. He's not playing his 'usual' scum game that I always catch him with. That's not to say he's not wolfing, because he fits a conventional wolf profile and deservedly remains in the PoE, but I won't accept responsibility for failing to catch him just because 'I always do' - he's not doing the things he normally does as scum that I can spot blindfolded.

On 9/6/2020 at 11:48 AM, Ceres said:

Yeah MR is a wolf lol

Unvote; Vote MR

seems something you said pinged him to that fact that you were for sure scum. What was that exactly I am not clear on it myself.

MRs entire "case" on me predicates on if TR was town. We don't know if that is true and every single one of his arguments on me literally becomes nothing if TR was in fact scum. If you reread MRs entire analysis on me he seems to KNOW that TR was town, if that is the case the only way he could possible know that is if he is scum. Now maybe he is just assuming that TR was town and MR isn't necessarily scum, but I personally believe Town MR would be able to see this more objectively than he has been. 

On 9/6/2020 at 5:34 AM, J-23 said:

LL is still slacking, playing far too careful for my liking. Kind of just agreeing with crowd rather than coming up with anything himself. Totally not his game. My vote sticks with him this round

'My vote sticks with him this round'... passive language when justifying a vote is woofy.

On 9/6/2020 at 5:35 AM, J-23 said:

Taking about this post. Can you read or are you just playing dumb on purpose.

On 9/6/2020 at 5:40 AM, J-23 said:

I never asked why you confuse face me dummy. 

Bunch of &^@#ing clowns in this thread.

On 9/6/2020 at 5:40 AM, J-23 said:

&^@# you all and goodnight 

I know J has lately had a sort of aggression about him, but this does feel a bit like the classic 'f@%k off' attitude wolves sometimes resort to when trying to brush aside suspicion.

J belongs in the PoE but not ahead of Alafetch, imo.

Just now, Master Radishes said:

Omg we got the big font from Aladeen! Classic wolftell for him. :lol: 

If you are town why don't you take a minute to see what it says objectively before dismissing it and brushing it aside in the same way you just posted about J23?

Aladeen you've constantly been bringing up Ceres when reading me for some reason.

y u so obsessed with bpgula?

You literally used him as "supporting evidence" saying he had me as wolf but it was you he pegged as a wolf last round not me. 

Why are you so resistant to see that the point you made about me was a completely false narrative either in error or fabricated. 

Town MR would never IMO be so closed off on looking at the facts.

15 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

MRs entire "case" on me predicates on if TR was town.

Incorrect.

We don't know if that is true and every single one of his arguments on me literally becomes nothing if TR was in fact scum.

Incorrect.

If you reread MRs entire analysis on me he seems to KNOW that TR was town

Incorrect.

There, fact checked for you.

You have it backwards: my read on you is not dependent on Rocket, my read on Rocket is dependent on you. If you flip red, I begin to think Rocket was likely town.

I asked a simple question and you have to twist it makes sense.

The rest of the town can do whatever they want 

LOCKVOTE MR

On 9/6/2020 at 12:30 AM, Master Radishes said:

GTH.png.b4274cc2d9f8de63ad67d9eb018fd9e1.png

Was too tired to delve into this at the time, but another interesting way of looking at GTH reads is who ends up being in the 'mushy middle' that no one can agree on.

The people with 4/7 wolfreads are: Zfetch, Aladeen, Sane, Qwags, DM, and SS. (And the person who had 4+...J23.)

That was...a pretty damned good PoE, tbh. Like obviously DM was town, and I personally am not sure Sane and Qwags are scum, but it's called a 'PoE' not a '100% accurate scumlist.'

I think in retrospect the GTH game may have established the towncore and we were just too caught up in vanity tinfoils on each other to see it at the time.

• Cheers 1