The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Post-Mafia

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

Hey, whether we’re both town doesn’t mean $&!# to me. You’re still acting like a wolf who doesn’t want to get their teammate locked in when you may have gambled on that gambit. 

tries to act tough when hes played like milk and honey all game 

&^@#kkkkkkk offffff

"Classic my ass", little slanking bitch sounds about right 

3 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Well, with one town (naslund.is.king) having just locked on another town (GoCanucks16) in a LYLO situation for the town, I see no reason to continue this as the mafia have effectively won.  As I type this, BoKnows (mafia) and Sharpshooter (mafia) has just locked as well. 

Map of the game:

R1:  falcon45ca and the mafia were given a set of letters and numbers that corresponded to different actions.  Both factions picked actions and numbers that corresponded to null.  Hence, nothing happened.  To clarify, this was the ONLY round that would have been flipless.

R2:  Qwags and Ceres (separately) were both asked to complete a word association pertaining to flipping for the round.  Both had answered their riddle correctly and thus, the identity of Darth Melvin was revealed.  The mafia also answered their riddle correctly and were able to hide the flip of their kill.

R3:  Aladeen was asked a would-you-rather question.  He answered his question to enable that flips would now be permanent.  naslund.is.king was also given a riddle and was asked to pick an item.  He chose a gun (kill) and decided to kill J-23.  BoKnows was nominated on behalf of the mafia where he also had to answer a would-you-rather question.  He essentially had a choice between a double-kill or staying the course.  He chose the latter.

R4:  This round would have seen a member of the town be asked if they wanted a lens towards the past (two investigations on dead players) or a lens toward the future (two investigations on living players).  Mafia would have been given a question that would have gave them a role-block if answered correctly.

To be honest, I didn't foresee the flipless round one being as detrimental as it was because I figured the town would not have been so rash to lock votes in subsequent rounds, tunnel as they did, and I assumed they would have worked more strategically knowing that information would be limited.

With that said, I take full responsibility for the imbalance that played out.

Congratulations to the mafia (Sharpshooter luckylager, BoKnows and Zfetch) and thank you to everybody else who played.

What was with the cyphers in the thread? 

2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

SS you played like the biggest little bitch of all time

Zfetch quit playing if your not gonna put in the effort you used to

LL i had a feeling you were scum...but congratulations 

Bk congrats 

SS i literally lost all respect for your game

While I agree that slanking sucks and it's really lame, you had a chance to green-clear/red-clear a player but passed it up to blindly shoot.  As well, you locked your vote within minutes of the round starting.

The game was there for the town to be won with a bit more patience and strategizing.

Edited by Alain Vigneault
Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

While I agree that slanking sucks and its really lame, you had a chance to green-clear/red-clear a player but passed it up to blindly shoot.  As well, you locked your vote within minutes of the round starting.

The game was there for the town to be won with a bit more patience and strategizing.

I had no clue what the options were in that box

If it was truely my free choice you should have made that clear 

A investigation is not a item