The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Post-Mafia

Rate this topic

AV.

40 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I’ve read the last 15 pages. I feel like town is eating town. I don’t think MR is pulling off a deep wolf scum. I think that Falc is town as &^@#. Al, I’m not sure about but there’s been so many AtE posts. It’s possible he’s town and trying to defend himself. It’s also possible that he’s scum and doing the scum thing of being overly defensive. I think that GC might have pocketed MR early and is just taking that cred and running with it. LL has disappeared. BK still seems like in his Town game. I have to go with my gut and think that GC might be wolfing after all. I can’t vote MR yet. I want to hear more from him about Al. 

Vote GC 

if your scum i hope you realize you've played the lamest, most pussy game of scum ive ever seen

i pray you dont rand scum if you do ive lost all respect for your ass

Just now, naslund.is.king said:

if your scum i hope you realize you've played the lamest, most pussy game of scum ive ever seen

i pray you dont rand scum if you do ive lost all respect for your ass

Not sure why you’re lashing out at me. I’ve been around all day. 

• Haha 1
Just now, naslund.is.king said:

like i said, if your scum and this is your gameplay you're the biggest pussy I've seen play this game

i really pray this is not the case 

You can suck my big dick. Don’t ever tell me how to play, when to play, or how you think I’m playing. If I wasn’t town I’d MK/SK/Vig your MVP bitch ass right now. 

• Cheers 1