The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Post-Mafia

Rate this topic

AV.

1 minute ago, Master Radishes said:

I mean I'd accept Fetchy, but I want to dip now so make sure you have the votes if you guys go that route; don't want to vote split.

Don’t change from me... the only reason to do that would be to mislynch a different townie and have an easier mislynch in me next round. 

Just now, GoCanucks16 said:

If you're town this really doesn't help.

Not a single person read what I posted so when you mislynch me it will be on the townies that couldn’t be bothered to see that what MR was saying was literally reflecting his game actions on me.

And it does help the town because if he and the rest of his scum team manages to instead go after someone else that is town when they flip green he can just say oh should have lynched Aladeen and just do this next round. With me being mislynched at least the town has a smidge if a chance to win. 

4 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Assertion: no scum team on CDC ever tries to triple or quadruple bluff the town by their choice of kill (and even double is a stretch). Scum teams take out people who are loud and leaderly and dangerous to them. The Ceres N2 kill was an example of this.

Corollary: BJ was not quite the loudest or most leaderly in D1, and so must have been the most dangerous.

Conclusion: BJ died with strong scumreads of Aladeen and falcon; at least one must therefore be scum.

Supporting evidence: Ceres died as he was coming around on Aladeen being scum. (I haven't yet read D2 to check his exact legacy reads, but I remember that one.)

The fact that both Ceres and bj is a valid point. 

MR has been making me feel more comfortable with him potentially being town

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

Is it irony that Ceres also said that either You or DM was Maf & that you've failed to quote that tid bit?

Cuz we know how DM flipped.

Although I felt scum read in falc, that is also a valid point. And if ad were to flip red then I feel we can say he’s town

Just now, Sane33 said:

The fact that both Ceres and bj is a valid point. 

MR has been making me feel more comfortable with him potentially being town

@GoCanucks16 this exactly proves the first part of my last post if sane is town. If you’re town come back here at end of the game and see that the hours I put in analyzing this game were literally a waste of time. 

11 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Not a single person read what I posted so when you mislynch me it will be on the townies that couldn’t be bothered to see that what MR was saying was literally reflecting his game actions on me.

And it does help the town because if he and the rest of his scum team manages to instead go after someone else that is town when they flip green he can just say oh should have lynched Aladeen and just do this next round. With me being mislynched at least the town has a smidge if a chance to win. 

This is adorably pouty. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Fuxk you, I am. What's the logic behind this statement, do you have the same feelings towards everyone else or am I just special?

No it’s because you’re being a dik not even willing to see that MR is FOS you have been completely dismissive in anything I have posted and literally your biggest input onto everything I posted from me spending hours going back through the game to try to figure it out was “desperation” as if that is some kind of scumtell. I do think you’re town because of what you posted about your PM from AV which I know that you weren’t supposed to. And at least if you were scum I could just say well that’s what I’d do when I had a townie on the ropes too and we could laugh about it after the game. But instead the conclusion is that if you are town you just suck at this game, unwilling to put the effort in to see that what MR has been saying is a complete fabrication. With these other yokels like BK and sane well that’s to be expected but I thought you were a decent player and if you’re town I don’t think that way anymore. 

When I flip green and if you’re town you will come to the realization that my “poughty” post was literally the best play as not to lynch another townie instead of me because I would just be pushed next round.