The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Post-Mafia

Rate this topic

AV.

Just now, Master Radishes said:

@Ceres haha succ eggs u still cant read me

3 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Assertion: no scum team on CDC ever tries to triple or quadruple bluff the town by their choice of kill (and even double is a stretch). Scum teams take out people who are loud and leaderly and dangerous to them. The Ceres N2 kill was an example of this.

Corollary: BJ was not quite the loudest or most leaderly in D1, and so must have been the most dangerous.

Conclusion: BJ died with strong scumreads of Aladeen and falcon; at least one must therefore be scum.

Supporting evidence: Ceres died as he was coming around on Aladeen being scum. (I haven't yet read D2 to check his exact legacy reads, but I remember that one.)

Are we gonna have a Ceres-off??

On 9/4/2020 at 1:29 PM, Ceres said:

Probably not somewhere that is yeeted today, but I have bad feelings about Aladeen. He's here, but really he hasn't been pushing any solves. Or at least not to the degree I come to expect.

It's also unusual that he's staying away from me in terms of engaging with me and my opinions as well as chiming in on discussions about me.

Wanted to get this out there. @Master Radishes what do you think?

On 9/6/2020 at 7:04 PM, Ceres said:

I'll throw out one random thing before I'm gone for a while:

Aladeen and MR have barely interacted with each other or talked about each other. This is so uncharacteristic of how they play and the only way I can reconcile this is if they are w/w (or at least one wolf). 

MR is very good at reading Aladeen and will usually have a strong opinion on him. Aladeen is usually suspicious of MR and I would expect him to be pushing a narrative that MR may be wolfing if Aladeen was town. But they've mostly avoided talking about each other.

The whole thing makes me uncomfortable. 

Poor Ceres was trying to get me to see it and I just brushed him off. :sadno:

3 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Are we gonna have a Ceres-off??

Poor Ceres was trying to get me to see it and I just brushed him off. :sadno:

On 9/6/2020 at 6:59 PM, Ceres said:

BoKnows

DarthMelvin

Master Radishes

Zfetch/Sane

On 9/6/2020 at 7:00 PM, Ceres said:

Wait

BoKnows

DarthMelvin

Master Radishes

Luckylager

(Then maybe Zfetch/Sane)

On 9/6/2020 at 7:01 PM, Ceres said:

That's my dead-legacy list. If I die you better look at it. 

20 hours ago, J-23 said:

Vote BK

20 hours ago, J-23 said:

MR and BK are locked for me. BK for the Qwags push with weak reasoning. Also he is doing a little too much this game.

MR says that GC has been defending me which is true, but he’s mentioned multiple times that me and BK are 99% TP. So why doesn’t MR also mention BK? Also like BW mentioned MR voted me and dips.

Then I’m going with one between Z, Sane and Qwags. Pushing Sane. Staying away from absolute everything, been called out about 10 times between a few different posters.

Also think there is a deep wolf. GC? Although he has played a full on TP game imo, but I wouldn’t be opposed to a potential deep wolf. LL? Been on his case.

How many wolfs in this game though? 4 or 5?

Criticizes me for going after a player with weak reasoning, then what does he do?  Some of the weakest cases I've seen for MR and myself all game long...

Vote J

Just now, falcon45ca said:

Is it irony that Ceres also said that either You or DM was Maf & that you've failed to quote that tid bit?

Cuz we know how DM flipped.

Confirmation bias is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms or supports one's prior beliefs or values.