The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Event Horizon [Game Over: Town Wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

7 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Kinda want to get rid of Qwags

I dunno what to think of Qwags. We had a give and take regarding his read on me, at the time I pointed out how he misunderstood the context of the post in question and walked him through the chain to clarify why Zfetch's scum win came up in conversation with falc. 

Yet he sat there being ignorant and continued to believe I was insinuating Zfetch is scum, so therefore I must be scum. He's not normally as willingly obtuse but other than that I think he's been normal. 

He never really hunts, he avoids high activity times, he's on the sidelines watching but not really doing much. Pretty standards

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Announcement concerning NF: 

THE LATENESS OF NF IS A DIRECT RESULT OF LL’s REQUEST THAT THE GAME STARTS WEDNESDAY. BECAUSE OF THIS REQUEST I BOOKED NF FOR FRIDAY. IF YOU DONT LIKE HOW LONG R1 IS TAKE IT OUT ON LL.

Nevermind

IT'S ALL MY FAULT. IM SORRY

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

You know what?  Seeing all these quoted posts from luckylager during the time I specifically told the thread to shut up (props to those who listened) has made me realize he's just a huge idiot baby that can't read and probably wouldn't go to that much trouble as mafia.

Let's just narrow it naslund.is.king and reevaluate luckylager next round.

Serial killer would do us a massive favour by shooting him though.

Agreed

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

AV calls out both NIK & LL for jumping back and forth between serious and joke posts, yet does the same in his quote walls when he is at times serious, and then jokes when referring to his own posts that he's quoted as good, bad, great, etc.

The difference is that I'm doing a retrospective analysis of posts that were being made in real time.

It's not organic to switch gears like that when you're interacting with other players.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, luckylager said:

If being scum read by NIK, BK, AV, BAER, Qwags and DM. Theres only two scum in the game so this must be my worst played tp game ever and it's probably best vig, sk or town just off me at this point.

Hard scum reads on BK and NIK.

Probably just gonna &^@# off now.

Relax mate.

I think you are cute 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, luckylager said:

If being scum read by NIK, BK, AV, BAER, Qwags and DM. Theres only two scum in the game so this must be my worst played tp game ever and it's probably best vig, sk or town just off me at this point.

Hard scum reads on BK and NIK.

Probably just gonna &^@# off now.

I like this post actually. I doubT all 6 are TP. Seems like LL is being propped up as a counter wagon.

• Like 3