The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Event Horizon [Game Over: Town Wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

3 hours ago, naslund.is.king said:

lol is that your reason? cause i engaged discussion? Am i supposed to just lay down and take it?

Your method is flawed here bud

@Blue Jay 22 you boys do not wanna lynch me this game i promise

i think you both need to seriously read back and try again

also whats your guys big case on me?

Explain this post then. There is heavy emphasis on the the not lynching you part. This doesn’t sound VT.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

Explain this post then. There is heavy emphasis on the the not lynching you part. This doesn’t sound VT.

Have to agree with you there. This catch by BJ gives me a stronger town read on him, cuz if he was Maf he needn't bother pointing it out, he'd just MK him.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

bro i dont ever claim lol. When have i ever talked about soft claims and etc

Maybe you don't, but that's exactly what a soft claim looks like, A player doesn't talk about soft claims either, cuz then they'd be hard claims. Soft claims look very similar to what you posted.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

naslund.is.king must think the few tricks he pulled to win as scum a few times makes him valuable as town or something.

Im a helluva better town player then scum

You were retired or something for the majority of my games on this site

i think you're just poking but what your saying isnt true.

Ive had horrible games and came back and saved the town

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Maybe you don't, but that's exactly what a soft claim looks like, A player doesn't talk about soft claims either, cuz then they'd be hard claims. Soft claims look very similar to what you posted.

i play this game black and white. I dont know what WIFOM (sp?) or omgus is and etc i dont even know what LYLO means lol

point is it wasnt a claim.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Im a helluva better town player then scum

You were retired or something for the majority of my games on this site

i think you're just poking but what your saying isnt true.

Ive had horrible games and came back and saved the town

How do you feel about your game so far?

• Like 2

Back from the gym now time to address some comments.  I just want to say that deadlifting while wearing a mask &^@#ing sucks.  Also when I was skimming the new posts between sets it seemed like this game turned into a finger pointing match on who was being the most defensive, thus that person was scummy.

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

So BK you're not town reading NIK? Cuz it sure sounds like you are in this post. He can't be a null for you, since he's had a solid progression as you say. That also infers that he's a town read, as he's progressed, not regressed. What, did he progress to being more scummy than less? He's not in your scum list, and now you say he's not a town read for you, so he's null? 

But then how has he had a solid progression? What did he do, go from scum to null? Your logic don't make no sense yo.

Solid progression from me being on the straight scum train to null.  I feel like NIK is actually trying to go out and get people engaged and is not afraid to get caught.  That's what I saw.

2 hours ago, luckylager said:

So if you want to run narratives, at least make them good, not just straight lies and baby talk.

And here's poor little Bo feeling like hes the only player I spent any time tunneling. Poor Bo. Poor Bo is struggling so hard he also has to create stories to shade me.

I was the first to tunnel you and formed my scum read on you independently of those who sussed you after I tunneled you. 

Like for all this shade, is your vote even on me? I wanna check that shiz out.

As far as I'm concerned I'm happy to vote either BK or NIK. Been saying that for the majority of the game so far.

My vote ain't on you.  These (focusing hard on a player or two) are just some tendencies I've noticed in your game.  You read a $&!# scum read on me based off of my intro being scripted and that little tunnel.  Now whenever someone says something negative about my I notice that you hop right on that assessment.

• Like 2

So I thought about it, and it would be disrespectful to the host for me to sulk and ask for a gk because I'm playing with no fewer that four complete &^@#ing morons.

Dont expect any more effort from me. I'm done. I'll be around at NF in case I need to change my vote to NIK.

Vote BK

• Like 3
Just now, luckylager said:

So I thought about it, and it would be disrespectful to the host for me to sulk and ask for a gk because I'm playing with no fewer that four complete &^@#ing morons.

Dont expect any more effort from me. I'm done. I'll be around at NF in case I need to change my vote to NIK.

Vote BK

Epic

• Like 2