The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Black Friday I'm In Love

Rate this topic

AV.

Here’s the bottom line between me and BJ I believe he is not town with every fibre of my being, maybe how LL feels about SS right now.

I feel so strongly he is scum that I would rather be mislynched and vindicated in dps that he is scum than be wrong in this. So I have nothing to lose, lynch me, or him I really don’t mind either way. 

I will admit I am a better scum player than townie but every so often I get these flashes of zero doubt about players and while I haven’t had it in awhile I have it now and I have to push who I believe is scum. 

I feel LL is in the same boat with SS and is why he is my only town read at this time.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Here’s the bottom line between me and BJ I believe he is not town with every fibre of my being, maybe how LL feels about SS right now.

I feel so strongly he is scum that I would rather be mislynched and vindicated in dps that he is scum than be wrong in this. So I have nothing to lose, lynch me, or him I really don’t mind either way. 

I will admit I am a better scum player than townie but every so often I get these flashes of zero doubt about players and while I haven’t had it in awhile I have it now and I have to push who I believe is scum. 

I feel LL is in the same boat with SS and is why he is my only town read at this time.

Wrong 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I don’t need your fake pity, I need you to stop being dumb. Do you honestly think this is my scum game?

Do really think I'd believe this is your town game though?

I'm not seeing anything that looks like the BJ of the last few months.

You started on your heels, no aggressive scum hunting right away.

Didnt weaponize your vote and start moving it around to pressure as many players as you could justify.

Your whole vibe feels off man

I'm not seeing town BJ. 

Thoughts on SS?

• Like 3
6 hours ago, luckylager said:

You said something about me, BJ and a meat tree earlier.

What was that all about? I don't get it even on reread

6 hours ago, Qwags said:

I thought being in Mafia automatically made you an Eskimo brother.

Qwags answer to a question LL & I both have. Why the tree comment? Why ignore questions about it?

• Like 2