The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Black Friday I'm In Love

Rate this topic

AV.

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

But why? I have never seen BJ this ornery in a game, that I can recall.

I agree, it's out of character. Then again, he did say he never plays the game the same twice. I'm not convinced he'd play this way as scum, but he's also been brazen about how he never gets caught scum RD1, and this isn't how he'd play as scum. So what does that mean, that he knows he's playing like $&!# & is doing so as town? 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

But you can't follow the logic of that? Seriously? Objectively you, in no way can possibly see how someone could logically take that as you softclaiming? Its an impossible leap of logic? 

It’s not a soft claim. You could just listen to me and move past it, but you are too stubborn to do so. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

It’s not a soft claim. You could just listen to me and move past it, but you are too stubborn to do so. 

So you are unwilling to admit that you can understand the logic of how someone could think it was a soft claim?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

I agree, it's out of character. Then again, he did say he never plays the game the same twice. I'm not convinced he'd play this way as scum, but he's also been brazen about how he never gets caught scum RD1, and this isn't how he'd play as scum. So what does that mean, that he knows he's playing like $&!# & is doing so as town? 

How am I playing like $&!#? You guys are the ones playing like $&!#.

I’m one of the better players here, yet you guys have decided to grill me since opening minute. I’ve been attacked for no reason from the start, yet I’m the one to blame, lol.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I’m one of the better players here, yet you guys have decided to grill me since opening minute. I’ve been attacked for no reason from the start, yet I’m the one to blame, lol.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

If you think you're playing a good town game, then I want whatever drugs you're on

• Like 1

Vote Count

Blue Jay 22 (3) - naslund.is.king, Aladeen, Sharpshooter

Qwags (1) - falcon45ca

Aladeen (2) - Zfetch, Qwags

naslund.is.king (2) - DarthMelvin, naslund.is.king

falcon45ca (1) - Blue Jay 22

Sharpshooter (2) - luckylager, GoCanucks16

Edited by Alain Vigneault
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1
8 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Sorry guys i got hammed last night. Was sleeping on the couch half hour after i got home.

Expect a catch up within a couple hours

Love NIK

Odd pop in, especially as you've told us many times that you're busy at work and don't play games while you're on the clock

• Like 1
  • Haha 1