The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Black Friday I'm In Love

Rate this topic

AV.

25 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

SS is just absolutely coasting. 

Unvote vote SS

You asked me what would it mean to me if we lynched you and you flipped town, what would it mean in regards to you if we lynch SS and he flips town? 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Vote Count

Blue Jay 22 (3) - naslund.is.king, Aladeen, Sharpshooter

Qwags (1) - falcon45ca

Aladeen (2) - Zfetch, Qwags

naslund.is.king (2) - DarthMelvin, BoKnows

Sharpshooter (3) - luckylager, GoCanucks16, Blue Jay 22

7 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

You asked me what would it mean to me if we lynched you and you flipped town, what would it mean in regards to you if we lynch SS and he flips town? 

Imo SS is town.

Lookin at the vote pattern. And those in it.

SS wanted to build 2 wagons. BJ and LL. And look who found their way on to that pile. 

Then you have BJ with an attempt to save himself from been hung. With no real reasoning. Saying SS was coasting  yet LL gave a huge quote post of SS postings. Saying SS was not trying to hunt. 

UNVOTE VOTE BJ

Based off his switch vote to tie the piles. 

Thats sus.

Armed And Dangerous GIF by Juice WRLD

• Like 2
  • Wat 1
Just now, DarthMelvin said:

Imo SS is town.

SS wanted to build 2 wagons. BJ and LL. And look who found their way on to that pile. 

Then you have BJ with an attempt to save himself from been hung. With no real reasoning. Saying SS was coasting  yet LL gave a huge quote post of SS postings. Saying SS was not trying to hunt. 

UNVOTE VOTE BJ

Thats sus.

Lol this is retarded. Of course I’m going to save myself.

Throw DM in the sus pile

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

Imo SS is town.

UNVOTE VOTE BJ

Thats sus.

10 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

Aladeen paragraphing again...

Tv Land Reaction GIF by Teachers on TV Land

DarthMelvin paragraphing again.. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I have a headache.

Id rather be a follower this game. Waiting for my town leans to lead me. I feel comfortable self pressing myself against SS than LL.

Think you might be waiting awhile if you hoping Qwags gonna find his untapped leadership skillz he’s been suppressing for his entire cdc mafia career.

But I actually agree with something you’ve posted this page. Self preservation voting is not scummy. 

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
5 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Anyone else get weirded out when DM posts so many words that they start forming proper sentences? 

The last time he played like this he was town, but nonetheless I find it sketchy.

Imma go catch up now.

i just wanna know when the switch flipped early on he pretty much avoided bj and went after others. Now all sudden hes on the bj wagon.

I said earlier im suspect of him if BJ is mafia and I'll still be despite his recent posts.

I recall scumming with him and he avoided me until i suggested he bus my ass.

• Like 3
Just now, Aladeen said:

Think you might be waiting awhile if you hoping Qwags gonna find his untapped leadership skillz he’s been suppressing for his entire cdc mafia career.

But I actually agree with something you’ve posted this page. Self preservation voting is not scummy. 

I've been dominating thread talk this round. How do you view the other players that have come after me this round? Namely: Falcon, SS, NIK, DM, LL to some degree?

If you are town, then I refuse to believe that all of those players re town as well. I have no doubt at least 1 wolf has it out for me this round

• Like 3
Just now, Blue Jay 22 said:

I've been dominating thread talk this round. How do you view the other players that have come after me this round? Namely: Falcon, SS, NIK, DM, LL to some degree?

If you are town, then I refuse to believe that all of those players re town as well. I have no doubt at least 1 wolf has it out for me this round

If there is a wolf between aladeen and lucky lager i could see them trying to get you out early. i name those 2 cause they started the push early which would be a big move if either is

You've been MVPing for sometime now when town and your demise would be a big win for any scum team

I'm having trust issues with everyone right now. Everyone here has gotten better over time it makes it hard to trust and find town.

• Like 2