The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Fantasy League 2020-21 (Apply Within!)

Nail

5 minutes ago, D-Money said:

I figured, if that 15 year-old GM of the Maple Leafs can sidestep the salary cap with a player on I/R, why can’t I? Hoping Nash will be ready to go for the start of the playoffs.

Considering you paid a 4th, and Nash was dealt in real life for a 7th, does that mean you were out GM'ed by a 15 year old?

4 notes of business heading into Monday's FL Trade Deadline:

1) Curtis McElhinney is available (TB Goalie); do not need a goalie back but can take one back  if it helps (can take a high cap hit goalie with 1-3 year term.)

2) NJ would like to add a younger top 4 D (24 and under). Willing to package a prospect and WSH 1st for the right player.

3) NJ will be open to trading most playoff bound players. We will be on most of Monday morning and all of Monday night until tdl close.

4) NJ is willing to take on some more expensive or inflated contracts if they fit our criteria. Don't hesitate to ask if you are curious. Happy to be a third party in a trade if it helps. 

Hope you all have a safe and happy weekend. Hope to catch some of you this weekend!

Edited by Rush17

47 minutes ago, Nail said:

We have a trade to announce...

To CAR - Josh Archibald

To PHI - Marc Michaelis, WSH 2021 4th Round Pick

Thanks to @Art Vandelay for the negotiations.

I misspoke earlier - I still needed an Oiler to have rep from all 4 Canadian playoff teams. I’m not sure the Oilers have what it takes to win a round, but glad to have my bases covered.

Happy with the team now. Unless a certain AWOL GM suddenly responds to an offer I made him, I’m probably done for deadline shopping.

• Huggy Bear 1

Florida Panthers have a decent pool of playoff/bubble players up for grabs approaching TDL. 

OTB -

Ryan Hartman - MIN
Palmieri - NYI 
Soderberg - CHI
Bennett - TBD, but he's definitely getting traded at this point.

Not making the playoffs -

Virtanen 
Nieto 
Hjarmesson

Retention available. Willing take back bad contracts and old farts to get deals done.

PM me or @BoKnows for deadline deals. 

• Vintage 1

Are The Oilers Going To Sign Adam Cracknell? - The Copper & Blue

Adam Cracknell is available for future considerations (free). Oilers depth F with 1 year remaining after this season. Could be a factor in the playoffs. I am looking to clear the roster spot. (currently in the minors)

Waivers:

The following players have cleared waivers:

Cole Fonstad (OTT)

Josh Wilkins (OTT)

Tomas Jurco (OTT)

Beck Malenstyn (OTT)

Yegor Rykov (OTT)

Jordan Sambrook (OTT)

Andy Welinski (OTT)

The New Jersey Devils have claimed Nikita Nesterov off of waivers from the New York Islanders.