The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2020/21 CDC Puck League

Master Mind

@Master Mind @thejazz97

In advance of tonight's games, please can you conduct the following moves for me:

- WAIVE F Devin Shore, assign him to the minors, apply his cap penalty

- Remove Biega's cap penalty while you're there

- Activate F Darren Helm and place in Shore's spot

All this waiving of players to and from the taxi squad is a real pain :lol:

Thank you :)

On 1/26/2021 at 9:36 PM, Azzy said:

@Master Mind @thejazz97

In advance of tonight's games, please can you conduct the following moves for me:

- WAIVE F Devin Shore, assign him to the minors, apply his cap penalty

- Remove Biega's cap penalty while you're there

- Activate F Darren Helm and place in Shore's spot

All this waiving of players to and from the taxi squad is a real pain :lol:

Thank you :)

@Master Mind @thejazz97

Assuming you can backdate this?

If so, please can you now do the following? I'm stuck due to time zones as you know - I cannot process any of this due to waivers required, and cannot set my roster for tonight because Hutton is no longer injured and I cannot activate him because I need you guys to waive my players to make room :ph34r:

So, in addition to Tuesday's moves:

- WAIVE D Alex Biega, assign him to the minors, apply his cap penalty, replace him with Jon Merrill (currently on IR)

- WAIVE F Bench Darren Helm, assign him to the minors, move Brock McGinn from RW to LW

- Bench Rocco Grimaldi and replace him with Brock Nelson

- Activate G Carter Hutton from IR and place him as the starting goalie

- Move Steven Stamkos from the bench to starting RW

Roster should then be:

Horvat/Lazar/Sheahan/Tierney (4xC)

Chiasson/Nelson/Schwartz/McGinn (4xLW)

Stamkos/Pysyk/Sheary/Stephenson (4xRW)

Merrill/Brodin/Fowler/Forbort/Hakapnaa/Tanev (6xD)

Hutton (G)

Bench: Amadio/Grimaldi/Reimer/Wedgewood

Apologies for the need to post it in the thread, but there's waivers required and I can't do any of it without those moves being processed :)

Can someone explain to me how the minors eligibility works? One of my players was minors eligible until this week and now he isn't. I'm guessing it based on something but I have no clue what. Is it based on age, NHL games played, how often I send the player up and down, or contract?

55 minutes ago, AJay said:

Can someone explain to me how the minors eligibility works? One of my players was minors eligible until this week and now he isn't. I'm guessing it based on something but I have no clue what. Is it based on age, NHL games played, how often I send the player up and down, or contract?

Player must be younger than 27, and have not played 125 career games (80 games for goalies).

So you likely had a player turn 27, or reach the games limit. Can call him up freely, but he'd require waivers to be sent down.

STL waives David Ayres with a pending assignment to the AHL. The injury bug hit hard and now Dell is said to be back.

Even tho NJs still under protocol lol. We need to make this move tho to put Manson on IR.

Edited by Rush17