The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Vaccine Dreams

Rate this topic

luckylager

19 minutes ago, Davathor said:

I already said I think falc sus, his votes changed to half the roster. I also said one of our "inactives" is scum, because its easy to sit back and watch town kill ourselves.

DM came in, voted gc before last nightfall and dissapeared. Qwags is a ghost as well. I've been in here questioning sus posts at least, but the only one I'm sure of is AV... who voted with the majority, so we either got one or we didn't 

Falc claimed a town road

DM was investigated and came back as town

I think there was decent odds that MR was 3P/Mafia. He didn’t really put up much of an effort this game or at least what I would expect from TP MR. It’s best to assume right now that the Covid spreader is still out there, but would recommend that the coroner analyze MR’s corpse for results and a better understanding of where we are at.

• Cheers 1
10 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Vote Count

BK (1) - DM

SS (1) - FALC

BJ (1) - GC

QWAGS (1) - DAV

COCO (1) - BJ

The other 5 of you need to vote.

Special actions, handshakes and backrubs due by nightfall.

Grab me a beer while you're up.

How does a PBR sound

• Cheers 1
1 hour ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

I think there was decent odds that MR was 3P/Mafia. He didn’t really put up much of an effort this game or at least what I would expect from TP MR. It’s best to assume right now that the Covid spreader is still out there, but would recommend that the coroner analyze MR’s corpse for results and a better understanding of where we are at.

Hmmmmmmm